Honesty.

Hello guys, I'm sorry I was gone for so long I had ALOT to deal with in the past weeks :(. Anyways enjoy!

BORIS'S POV:

I turned to Theo. Shocked, confused and mostly mad. "Theo what are you talking about?" I said glaring at Sydney as she snickered. "Just what I thought. You two actually are a couple of faggots" Sydney laughed hysterically. "Shut your god damned mouth you filthy slut!" I yelled at her. Sydney just scoffed and walked away to the trailer park. Theo then left and went back to the swing, of course I followed him.

"Potter. You need to tell me, what do you mean, I kissed you?" I demanded Theo to tell me. Theo's proud face from when he told off Sydney completely melted away as Theo slumped ferther into the swing. Theo didn't say one word he just starred at the floor. "Potter, I don't want to raise my voice" I continued. "I- what, uh" Theo said bouncing his leg. To get Theo to tell me what happened I decided this wasn't going to be hard. I mean, thats not how I could've put it but it workes fine.

" Theo, tell me what happened. Please?" I asked grabbing one of his hands. "Do you remember everything?" I asked crouching down infront of the swing. "Yes..." Theo mumbled looking up at me. He then looked back down. I sighed. "So, now tell me what happened" insisted. "Okay...well first off, we were definitely not sober. You then asked me randomly, blue and red name purple right? And me being a total fucking idiot I said yeah and that I wanted a purple tounge. Then I drank your slurpie and my tounge wasnt purple so we made out" Theo explained. "Back it up, you rushed the whole, you drank my slurpie making out part" I said. "Uhm so, you kinda said somthing like, want me to make your tounge purple? And I didn't know what you meant so I said yes and you started making out with me" Theo muttered.

"Did you agree to it?" I asked. "I mean, no but it's okay I dont care Boris" Theo said in a stern voice. "Okay but if you dont agree to anything don't let it hapen, I don't want to become the next Sydney" I spoke. looked at him seriously. "Did I do anything else? I mean, you know me better than I know myself Potter! You know I'm reckless and over-powering compared to you. You being a smaller, weaker and vulnerable guy, especially in that moment" I paused. "Did I do anything?" "You didnt do anything else I promise!" Theo scream-wispered. "The kiss wasn't all that bad either" Theo muttered. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Lets go eat something, yeah?" I asked. Theo nodded and we both left for the cottage.

After eating the best pizza ever me and Theo went upstairs to grab our swimsuit bottoms. Once we got them on we were out on the beach sand. Watching the sunset, laughing and talking.

Sunset:

"The sunset is amazing? Isn't  it?" Theo asked me

"The sunset is amazing? Isn't it?" Theo asked me. "Yeah, pretty" Like you. I wanted to add on but I didn't.
Theo then ran into to water splashing around in the pink and orange. He was honestly just adorable. Theo is like a 12 year old on the inside. I'm not all that mature myself so I can't say anything.

"Boris, come on!" Theo shouted. "Okay, I teach you?" I asked. "Yeah" Theo replied. Theo went out to where the water was at his stomach. Since I was much taller than him I had to demonstrate it a bit differently. I crouched in the water put out my hands and started swiming. Theo shook his head. "I know damn well its not that easy" "Just try Potter!" Theo tried to do the same but, it didn't really work. I laughed and walked over to him. I put my hands around his waist and bent over his shoulder so my neck was lying on his shoulder and our skin was touching.

Theos face turned pink and he gulped. I stepped back a bit and straightened my posture. He turned around so we were face to face. "What are you doing Boris?" Theo asked me crossing his arms. "What do you mean?" I asked, my arms still around his waist. "Wh-why are you holding my waist and why are you so c-close to me?" Theo managed to get out. I smirked and said "I'm going to help you swim, what else?" Being flirty was something I picked up over the years give or take. Theo furrowed his eyebrows. I chuckled and let go of his waist. Theo was still flustered after this but that faded soon.

The sky became darker and the water became a dark navy over time. I managed to get Theo to swim decently throughout the time we were in the water. Me and theo were splashing water at eachothers faces untill we saw a dark silhouette apear on the sand. Theo, frightened not being able to see the person because his glasses were off, shrieked and clinged onto my waist. "Ah! Who is that?" Theo said when he shrieked. "Its only me, Xandra. I was just checking up on you guys. Its dark now, why dont you two boys come in?" Xandra spoke. Theo sighed in relif and I felt his body, his skin relaxing. I put my arm around him and smiled. "Sure, okay"

We headed into the cottage still soaking and dripping of water. Xandra handed me and Theo a towel and went into the kitchen followed with the sound of liquid being poured into a glass. "Sorry I'm kind of clingy" Theo suddenly spoke. "No it's okay. I mean, I get it. I get you" And with that I kissed Theo on the forehead, not drunk nor high. Sober. I then walked up the stairs to the washroom and dryed off. I smiled at myself in the mirror and brang a finger up to my lips. Its not like I kissed Theo's lips, well technically I did last night but, for all I know that was the first time I ever kissed Theo sober.

After drying off I lied in bed, staring at the ceiling. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get him out of my head. Theo, Potter. I mean Sydney wasn't half wrong. I am technically a faggot. But do I care that I'm gay? No I don't. As long as I'm happy. As long as Theo is there for me I'll be okay. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. Soon enough I fell asleep.

I wake up to scream. A scared and sad scream. A scream that belonged to Theo. I heard muffled wimpering and a door creak open. I sat up, scared and confused. Whats going on? Is Theo okay? I was about to step out of bed to see if Theo was okay when my door opened to reveal a black figure. "Boris.." The figure spoke. "What?" I responded. Then I realized who it was.

Word count : 1181

OMGG yall gonna have to wait and see who it is. Also I'm so sorry I havent been updating I lost hearing in my left ear for like 2 weeks :'(. ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE I PROMISE!!

QOTD : favourite show / movie ATM?

-💞-