Page 03

CHAPTER THREE.

-

You watched the Madrigals sing together, with Mirabel describing each of the Madrigals' gifts.

It came to Pepa's side of the family, and Camilo walked over to a lady, who was holding a crying baby in her arms, desperately trying to get it to calm down.

Camilo offered a pillow to the woman, shifting into her in the process. The two exchanged the baby and the pillow. The woman fell onto a bench, falling asleep.

Camilo started rocking the baby in his arms and somehow got it to stop crying. He looked over to you, with you giving a small chuckle.

He winked before focusing back on the baby. He threw the baby up into the air, catching it when it fell.

Say, it did gave you a bit of anxiety, but once he caught the child it made you relax a little.

You followed Mirabel and the children as she ended the song. Then, a kid known to be Alejandra appeared in front of her, asking, "But what's your gift?" your eyes widened.

Mirabel chuckled nervously.

She started to recap the whole song into a rap. She's nailing it. You thought.

-

"Soo, what do you think would look better?" You asked. Mirabel hummed.

"Well, this corset looks nice." She picked out a golden corset. "It can go well with your black pants/skirt!" (Forgive me for my bad fashion sense..) You took the corset from her.

You smiled, "Can you help me tighten it?" Mirabel nodded.

A knock could be heard at the door, "Come in!" It opened to reveal your two siblings, Catalina and Sebastían. They were both suited up and ready to go.

"Nice suit, Cat!" You complimented. "Thanks. I got it yesterday just for tonight!"  Your sister giggled.

"O-okay, Mira that's enough tightening, I feel like I'm gonna suffocate.." Your best friend stopped tightening it, tying the two strings into a little bow.

You stood up, looking at the tall mirror in front of you. "So, is it okay?" You asked the three people in the room. "You look so gorgeous, Y/N!" Your little brother said.

"Gracias, Hermano. (Thank you, brother.)" You picked up a black ribbon and tied it into a bow, on your shirt.

"Alright, I gotta go pick up some decorations for tonight. Bye guys!" Mirabel said.

You each gave a wave to Mirabel as she left.

-

"Alright kids, let's go before we're late!" Your mother locked the front door before the four of you walked to the direction of the Casita.

As you arrived, you saw Camilo greeting the guests, while Luisa put little star stickers on the guests' shirts.

"Hey, L/N family! Glad to see you guys." Luisa greeted while giving you and your family star stickers. "Hola Luisa!" You smiled.

Luisa glanced at you and smiled, "Hey Y/N, Camilo's over there by the way." You nodded and walked towards the entrance of the Casita.

Camilo stopped greeting the other guests to see you, shapeshifting into you, "Hey there, Hermoso/Hermosa! Lookin' good tonight.." you blushed.

That's a new nickname..

"Hola Camilo. Did you change at all?" You asked. "Of course I did! I'm wearing my most elegant and favorite poncho today." He shifted back to himself, doing a little dramatic pose, earning a laugh from you.