*16. Preliminary arc- Part 2

"Sasuke Uchiha. You have been disqualified from the round." Hayate announced and everyone became silent as Anbus suddenly appeared and restrained the Uchiha.

"WHAT? WHY?" Sasuke shouted angrily as Genma walked toward him.

"The Honorable Third Hokage wishes so," Genma said.

"A few days ago, I met the spirits of Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha," Hiruzen said with a sadness in his eyes, remembering the previous night.

Flashback

As Hiruzen walked through the graveyard of the Hidden Leaf Village, he could not help but feel peaceful as he walked.

Suddenly, he felt his skin turning cold and his eyes started watering for an inexplicable reason. He also felt a presence behind him.

Turning around, he saw three spirits approaching. Their skins were white and they appeared to have been created by the smoke.

The spirits resembled the faces of Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha, who huddled against each other.

"Fugaku Kun? Mikoto chan?" Hiruzen muttered, totally confused by the strange expression on their face. He didn't feel any genjutsu being cast on him. Strange.

"Hokage sama. We have been watching everything which has occurred after our death." Mikoto began.

"And we are not happy with the development taking place in our child, Sasuke. Hence we came to warn you about him." Fugaku said as Hiruzen tilted his head towards his left.

"Warning?"

"Affirmative," Mikoto said.

"Beware of him. Don't let him participate in Chunin exams or he will use his position to influence evil on others and he will be the reason why Blood will burst out from the veins of the Leaf." Fugaku said.

"And not letting him participate in the exams will stop him from doing so?" Hiruzen asked, hopefully.

"No." Mikoto said as Hiruzen's face fell. "But it will only delay his plans as it will prove to be a terrible setback."

"Is there any way to prevent this?" Hiruzen asked as the spirits became silent.

"Don't you think that delaying his plot will be better than allowing it to happen?" Fugaku asked.

"I suppose so. But won't you be sad if your son isn't able to use his full potential?" Hiruzen questioned.

"No." Hiruzen felt a shiver going through his spine. "He is no longer our son and that's final. Tell him that we no longer see him as our son."

Hiruzen could only nod as the spirits disappeared.

Little did he know that a man with silver hair disappeared after he smirked.

Flashback end

"And that's why I cannot allow you to take part in Chunin Exams. You are hereby disqualified from the exams." Hiruzen said as Sasuke angrily gave out a scream of frustration.

His eyes suddenly fell on Naruto, who was now back to his old self as Kurama completely healed him. He saw Naruto smirking and saying "I won."

"But what did they mean by Blood will burst out from the veins of the Leaf?" Asuma questioned as Hiruzen sighed.

"I don't know but I don't like the words. I have a bad feeling that something might happen soon." Hiruzen said as Sasuke was dragged away by the shinobis.

"LET ME PARTICIPATE OR ELSE I SWEAR THAT THE LEAF WILL NOT ONLY SEE BLOOD BUT ALSO FLESH AND EYES BEING TAKEN OUT," Sasuke shouted with anger in his voice.