26. Lady Tsunade

"ACHOO!" 

"What's wrong Tsunade sama?" A lady with a pig in tow enquired.

"I have got a feeling that someone's searching for us." The blonde said as she continued to drink her sake. 

Suddenly, a hand appeared from the curtain and it moved the curtain away to reveal the white-haired Sanin followed by another blond who looked like an idiot.

Both Tsunade and Jiraya took a long look at each other before the White-haired man's eyes sparkled in recognition.

"TSUNADE!"

"JIRAYA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Tsunade shouted in a voice filled with shock.

"What's going on?" Naruto could not help but ask Jiraya.

Both Naruto and Jiraya settled down and Naruto requested a bowl of ramen.

"Why are you here with that brat?" Tsunade asked in a serious voice.

"The old man wants you to be the Hokage despite your past. You must accept it or the Leaf will be doomed without any capable leader." 

"Isn't sensei capable?"

"He is. But he is too old and he admits that if he even fights once more then he will break his back." Jiraya said as he laughed.

"Well, I refuse such a position which only a fool likes to dream about." That's when Naruto slammed his bowl upon hearing the word fool.

"Shut up, you old hag! How dare you address such a position which requires a lot of decision making, skill, expertise and knowledge as a position taken by a fool?" Naruto asked, his eyes were bloodshot red and he was leaking some of the Nine tails chakras. 

"STOP IT NARUTO!" Jiraya yelled. "YOU ARE MAKING EVERYONE NERVOUS!" 

"Shut up, you old perverted sanin." 

"Naruto!" The blond heard the nine tails' voice. "If you don't stop your anger, then it will be disastrous. Your anger is the main issue and that's what the Third Hokage was trying to tell you. Anger will not solve anything. Instead, it will distract you from your main aim and you may get yourself killed. Calm down and try to take a deep breath."

Naruto took a long look at Tsunade before he finally complied and took a deep breath and sighed.

"Heh!" Tsunade smirked and started giggling. "Tell you what? I challenge you to a duel and if  you win, I will not only take the position of the Hokage but I will also give you the necklace."

"Why should I take some useless stone with not a single value."

"That's actually a necklace of the First Hokage." Shizune filled in as Naruto looked at the shining necklace in surprise before smirking and lifting his head slightly.

With his gaze looking pointedly toward Tsunade, Naruto said "Alright! Challenge accepted!"

"And I will judge who won. It's not like I have got any choice." Jiraya said as he sighed in a defeated manner.

"Great! Now come on!" Naruto yelled as he charged toward Tsunade only to be held by his collar from his back. 

It was the owner of the restaurant who clearly didn't look happy.

"No duels here. Once I had to spend a lot of money when it was wrecked by a young ninja in green spandex who became alcoholic and destroyed the whole restaurant." The owner said as Naruto turned his head around and gave a sheepish grin. 

Outside the restaurant

"I will make you eat your words back to your mouth and take you back to the Leaf." Naruto declared as he launched his attack on Tsunade by creating Shadow Clones and rushing towards Tsunade.