Chapter 36

Roman Rossi

As I woke up this morning so excited for today, just the thought of seeing how beautiful Zara was going to look drove me crazy and the fact another man has to see her today made me  even crazier. I can't stop thinking about how she said she was in love with me, someone so angelic was in love with someone like me.

I got from the office early because I had to take care of some business at home. Rob notified me how Sofiane best men was down in my basement chambers, in a secret room.

"Look who we have here... the dummy," I say pointing the gun at the man name Moon.

"So Moon... Alors dites-Moi qui vole mon produit et combien votre patron me vole" I say as I hit him with my gun knocking him out.( So tell me who's stealing my product and how much your boss is stealing from me)

"I'm not telling you shit man. You can just kill me," Moon says as blood comes from the side of his eyes where I been punching him at.

"Ooh look at this Rob, Moon doesn't understand French now he wanna speaks English," I say laughing as Rob joins in to laugh shaking his head.

I sigh "you know it's been a while since I tortured someone and I can lie I miss it," I say as I add on. "Moon you wanna know one thing about me. I used to be able to make anyone one talk trust me you'll talk," I say looking at him.  Anger all in my eyes as I hit him again with the gun. Rob walk over to me with a shelf full of tools to torture someone.

Feeling excited I picked up the pliers wrench and began to twist the man's toes off and as expected he began screaming. He made me smile even more as I start to laugh at him screaming in pain.

I put on my gloves as I picked up the up blow torch. I hear him scream it was like music to my ears as I start burning his arms. I play around with him joking around if I'm going to burn his face or not. I bring the blow torch to his face turning on the fire bringing it closer to his eyes as I turn it off before it touch him.

I was getting mad and this man wasn't talking it's been an hour already.

"You know what me being the decent man I am I wasn't going to bring your girlfriend into this but you leave me no choice.... so know you are going to watch her get shot on this big screen," I say turning on the live tv that was on FaceTime.

"Moon, qu'est-ce qui se passe ? J'ai peur que cet homme ait un pistolet sur ma tête." His girlfriend screams in French as she panics crying in confusion. (Moon what's happening I'm scared this man have a gun to my head)

I hear Moon start screaming as he try's to unleash himself from the chains he was locked and tied to. He start screaming for me not to kill her. I feel my self being pleasured with the look on Moon face, the screaming coming from his girlfriend  gave me satisfaction.

"Moon you see here... Damien still don't like you so trust me he will really love to pull that trigger," I say walking behind him pulling his hair back as I whisper in his ear to watch his woman scream for help.

I hear a scream come from afar as I turn my head to look I noticed Zara running away. I quickly remove the gloves off my hands as I run to follow her.

                                                                                         ***

It was breakfast time and I noticed Zara was quiet as she eats her food. She looked scared to even look at me, I can't blame her she just witnessed me torturing a man to death, and she saw a man wearing a black mask holding a gun towards a woman on the screen a couple of minutes ago.

"Hey, beautiful family," Sevin says walking in and picking up a croissant with chocolate filling inside of it.  After breakfast, Sevin was egger to torcher Moon so she took over for me.

******** smut/ gunplay

I demanded Zara to meet me in the house office as she knocks on the door opening scared to walk in.

I signal for her to come closer. While still sitting I reach my hands out for hers as she takes my hand and walks closer to me.

I push my chair back for her to stand between my legs.

"Are you scared of me, Zara?" I ask as she shakes her head.

Her eye never leaves mine as I look into the big brown eyes that did look scared.

"I'm not scared I know you won't hurt me," she says as I get up from my chair.

"Can I?" I ask as she nods her head.

I pick her up placing her on my desk. I start to kiss her neck as my body push against hers. She stops when she feels something different on her thighs.

I take my gun out and throw it to the side of her on my desk. Her eyes focus on the gun now, I grab her thin laces panties that were soaked and rip them. This causes her her eyes to winded in shock. I grab her neck, leaning it up to look at me. I reach for the gun and bring it to her thighs slowly tracing it up her body to her lips.

I put my hands on her jaw as I open her mouth apart placing the gun in her mouth.  She sucks the gun a couple of times, I then remove it from her mouth as I placed the cold metal on her clit. Her back was now touching my cold desk as she arched her back poking her chest out. She whimpers as I push my gun slowly into her pussy as my thumb still rub her clit.

Thrusting my my gun in and out her, she moves her hips with my movements. I sit back in my chair and pull it closer to her perfect thighs that's was open for me showing her perfect beautiful pussy that was always wet for me. I remove the gun as I go in with my tongue as I suck her clit while my fingers working their magic inside of her.

As I lick on her clit I feel her hands push my head away but that makes me want to go even more faster on her now swollen clit. "Roman I-I... I'm about to come please don't stop," she scream as she moves her waist up.

"Beg," I say.

"Please...please don't stop.. this feel so good," she say with a shaky breath.

"Such a greedy whore," I say as I grab hold of one of her hands as she squeezed mine for support.

"It's coming," Zara scream as she hold my head.

"Hold it for me or no dick," I say as I spit on her clit.

"Okay I'll try," she say pulling my hair. As I shove my face between her warm legs squeezing her boobs.

"I can't hold it anymore," Zara moans out loud.

I slowly remove my head from her thighs and get up not letting her get the chance to come. I grab my gun and place it in my lower back waist as I fix myself.

"Wh... what you doing I'm about to come, and I still didn't get dick." She say pouting.

"You don't deserve dick they way you been acting lately, or the chance to come because you told me you regret it so goodbye Zara I'm about to be late," I say as I look at her face that was in shock and looked like she was about to cry.

I Kiss her clit as I get up to walk out of the room "make sure to be ready for the event tonight." I say not looking back at her. As I close the door I hear her whine and start talking to herself.