Chapter 46:

This chapter contains nurture topics and Involves nonconsensual touching if your topic triggers you feel free to skip to the three ***

POV: Zara
As I lean my head down still holding my stomach. Sofiane makes all the men leave leaving us in the building alone.

"Take off your clothes," he demanded in a clear tone. With the gun still on my head, I look up shaking my head as I try not to cry.

He aggressively chokes my throat as I struggle to gasp for air. I start patting on his arm to remove his hand but  he squeeze my neck tighter.

"P-please," I say as I struggle to breathe still gasping for air as I feel my breathing increasing. "Take off your clothes, baby girl... Roman so selfish to keep a beautiful woman like you to himself." Sofiane says as he lifts my white tank top groping my boobs. I quickly slap his hands off of me, as he puts his gun out dropping on the floor using his free hand to choke me again.

As my legs are still tied to the chair I use my upper body to try to shake him off. My resisting made him even angrier.

"P-please stop," I beg as tears fall down my face. He starts kissing my lips while I move my head side to side resisting. He grips his hands squeezing my boobs as hard as he can.

"Stop your hurting me please," I cried out trying to push him off of me. I feel my body give up on me as I struggle to breathe, I feel violated, and weak as I can't do anything. How will everyone look at me now as hopeless as I and weak, the more he touches me the more my confidence drops. Crying and begging for him to stop touching me as I get a strong headache from my one voice giving up on me my body turn against me.

***

In a quick moment I hear gunshots as Sofiane removes himself from my body he picks up his gun leaving me topless exposing my boobs and this seaman he left on my light blue skirt I quickly place my hands on my neck that's in pain, Sofiane makes a run for it throw the back door as he hops in a car driving off. The front warehouse door slammed down by a bomb as I quickly cover my boobs it was Sevin, Michael, Damien, and Rob wearing ass black with tear gas masks, they point their gun around the room to see me topless as Michael quickly remove his shirt and runs to give it to me as I break screaming in his arms.

POV: Sevin

"Roman is losing his mind she been gone for two days now we have to find her today," I say talking to Damien.

"I know he just threatened to shoot any of us if she not back home by today," Damien said looking over the camera.

"I got here as quick as I can this can't be real, what's the plane?" Michael ask running in and dropping his bag as he heads over to us. He hugs me and Damien.

After an hour of still running surveillance Michael brought up the idea of looking for a parking place, no one would look for they must have been watching.

"That got to be them who will wait for two hours in one place, I'm about to run the plates let's get ready we leave in three it's getting late let's bring our Zara before the sun goes down," Damien orders.

I hate men, and I fucking hate men like Sofiane I didn't want to waste any more time leaving him with Zara knowing he likes to sell and touch women. It didn't sit right with me but his blood all over my hands as he takes his last breath it will sit right with me.

As we get ready and strap up I look at my brothers who all looked hurt, Zara was a good person and if I'm being honest my brother didn't deserve someone like her we all didn't, she have this different glow to her that just made anyone feel seen or heard.

*****

We park far from the warehouse Zara is in as we put on our masks on. I was taking the front while Michael had my six Damien and rob were going in left and will meet up in the front. Each step Is at stake as the sun goes down Michael tapes my shoulder to tell me to make another move. While hiding behind shipments containers I shoot one of the guys by the door as I hide behind the container again. Michael takes the next shot as he leaves his post and I follow behind shooting at the men from the side who shot at us as we move in sync with our back against each other.

Moving fast, shooting on-site we reach the front door as I pull the grenade out using my teeth to pull the trigger. I throw it at the door. Rob and Damien on the other side go in first as we see no one else.

We see a scared as we see a topless Zara. She quickly covers her top body in shame shaking in the cold room and hopelessly tied to a chair.

My heart breaks down as I look at her skirt with white drops of semen on it. As Michael doesn't hesitate to run to her removing his shirt. Feeling scared she screams as she breaks down in Michael's arms trying to catch her breath. I look at Damien who has tears dropping from his face as he throws his mask in frustration. Scared to comfort him from his past trauma I leave him alone as he walks away. I run to Zara to hug her.

Robs removes the zip ties from her legs as Michael picks her up bridal style to take her to the car. As we enter Damien was already angry Zara fells asleep on my shoulder during the car ride to the hospital.

A/N
I hated writing this chapter but hey you know what they say maybe the bed get better or do it........