7

Cordelia didn't necessarily hate school, she actually quite liked it but she didn't like the stress of all the work she had to do in such little time. School kept her busy which she liked, most of the time.

Even though Cordelia was a kind, loving girl she always had a hard time making friends. That's why she got attached to Sage so quickly, he was her only friend.

Not counting Gus and Ruby, of course.

You'd think going to college would bring lots of friendship but for Cordelia that hasn't happened, yet. Of course she wanted more friends but she also liked just having Sage as her best friend, he was all she wanted really.

There were a few people Cordelia would talk to on occasion like her co-workers or whoever she sat next to in class but she wouldn't consider them friends.

It was the next day after surprising Sage at work and Cordelia was sitting in her creative writing class actively listening to her professor and writing down any needed notes.

The class ended eventually, grabbing her bag making sure she put everything that she took out of it back inside. Once she was sure she had everything she began following the crowd of people to the door.

It was a nice day out, it wasn't warm but the sun was out and there were no clouds anywhere. Cordelia had enough time before her classes to pick out an outfit.

She wore a white ribbed long sleeved shirt with a thick pink and cream colored knitted cardigan that had roses on it paired with blue jeans that showed off just the right amount of her curves. Her small feet had her worn out pair of converse that she loved so much.

 Her small feet had her worn out pair of converse that she loved so much

She felt pretty. Would Sage think she looked pretty?

Cordelia walked out of her school, ready to go home and take a nap. It was a little past noon and she was growing more and more tired.

Before she could put her bag in the basket on her bike, someone who was next to her that wasn't there a couple seconds ago spoke up.

"Hello" the unknown male next to her spoke.

Cordelia turned her head to said male. She wasn't the best at talking to the opposite gender other than Sage but she wasn't the best at talking to anyone really, so to say she was a little scared was an understatement.

"H-Hello, can I h-help you?" Cordelia said softly.

"Sorry, my name is Andy. I have creative writing with you and just wanted to introduce myself. I just transferred from another college, so I'm new to town. You seem very nice." He said.

"Oh m-my n-names Cordelia, It's n-nice to m-meet you, I h-hope you a-are liking t-the college a-and city so f-far." She said.

"It's nice meeting you Cordelia, and yes it a very nice college and the professors are nice and tolerable. The city is beautiful as well. It's just very big and I keep getting lost." He said with a chuckle at his last statement.