🎉🧡Luke's birthday🧡🎉

Just a lil oneshot for Luke's birthday because yes

Type: fluff

"Are we all set?" Sean looked around the room, his pitch black eyes wandering around the small area.

The room was covered in bright birthday themed decor, a massive cake stood on the table where Sean's laptop would usually be. Presents were all layed out neatly in a pile just infront.

Hailey nodded, "I think so, now all we have to do is wait." She informed, standing by her guitar along the wall.

"So, is everything up to your standards to impress your boyfriend, Zander?" Milly sniggered, leaning her elbow on the desk in the far corner of the room next to the cake.

Zander blushed slightly, "Shut it, you." He grumbled, but then he took one last look around and nodded in satisfaction, "But yeah, everything looks perfect. Luke really does deserve a perfect birthday."

Milly grimaced, "Alright, alright, don't get to sappy on us!" She smirked, though really meaning her words.

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming down the corridor, "Quick, everyone hide!" Zander put his arms up, making sure everyone got the message before diving in behind Luke's drums.

Jake quickly got up and turned the lights off, still standing by the switch so he could turn them on as Luke walked in.

They waited, still hearing the footsteps as they approached, progressively getting louder as they got closer to the music club room.

"Ready?" Jake whispered, though earning a death glare from Zander since his whisper was too loud.

Just then, they saw a silhouette walk closer to them, now visible in the light from behind.

Everyone got ready and jumped out shouting, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!" As they all jumped out of their hiding places, startling the brunette.

His golden eyes widened with shock as he took a step back subconsciously, "Woah, what's all this for?" He chuckled, walking into the centre of the music club room.

"What do you think, silly?" Zander giggled, pulling Luke into a gentle hug as everyone else came in and turned it into a massive group hug.

As the pulled away, Luke gave a small laugh, "All this just for my birthday?" He gave an awkward smile.

"Of course! It's a celebration. Your birthday is important!" Hailey clapped her hands in excitement, her face spread with a wide smile.

Luke blushed, "Guys, you really didn't have to. My birthday isn't that special. It happens every year after all, heck I didn't even expect you guys to remember." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as the whole club's faces turned into shock or disbelief.

"Well I didn't actually know it was your birthday until Hailey told me so-" Jake was cut off by Zander nudging him in the ribs.

"But Luke, did you really think we'd forget?" Sean put his hand on Luke's shoulder.

"W-well, I didn't really think you guys were bothered..." Luke chuckled in embarrassment, still keeping his lemon gaze fixated to the floor.

Suddenly Zander cam up to him, pushing everyone else aside, "Did you really think I wasn't bothered?" He asked, looking Luke in the eyes. "We celebrate our birthdays together every year. You think this year is any different?" He asked with a smirk, yet still serious.

Luke sighed in defeat, "I-I guess not... But isn't this all a bit much just for me?" He asked, gesturing to the party themed room.

"Not at all." Zander gave a warm smile, "You deserve it all, and so much more." He blushed, taking hold of Luke's hands in his own.

"Ugh, here we go with the lovey dovey stuff!" Milly fake gagged before crossing her arms.

Luke chuckled, "But really guys, thank you so much. But could you guys maybe go off and do your own thing? I'd like a little private chat with Zander." He asked politely.

"Sure! There's music we could all dance to." Sean beamed, looking back at the rest of the club.

"Thank god." Milly sighed with relief, "I can't take watching those two anymore." She rolled her eyes.

As the rest of the club went over to the other side if the room, Luke turned back to Zander, "Babe, really. You don't have to do this for me again." He gave a small smile to his boyfriend.

Zander gave an unimpressed look, his hands still entwined with Luke's, "Yes I do. And I will continue to do so every year. Tough." He smirked, squeezing Luke's hands.

"Zander, no. It's too much hassle. I don't need a party." Luke tried reasoning with Zander, but it was no use.

"No Luke. I don't care what you say. You are important to me so you deserve an amazing birthday." He smiled again, "And I haven't even given you my present."

"No one has yet. We'll do that later." The drummer ran his hand through Zander's purple hair.

"But mine is different." He muttered, slightly blushing, "I got you two things."

Luke gave a look as in to ask 'Why?' like he didn't deserve it. "Zander, I don't need two presents from you, honey."

"One if them is over there, wrapped up with all the others," Zander grinned, "But this one is different."

Luke cocked his head in confusion, "What do you mea- " He was cut off by a pair of familiar soft lips pressed against his own. He stepped back before realising and kissed back, wrapping his arms around Zander tightly.

It was an unusual kiss. One different from what Zander usually gave. It was a lot more passionate and sweet, and Luke loved it.

As they pulled away, they both blushed, "So, did you like it?" Zander grinned, looking up at Luke teasingly.

Luke blushed, pulling Zander closer to his chest, "Best birthday gift ever." He whispered into Zander's ear.

"Are you guys finally ready?" Milly asked, still dancing to the music, "Come and open your presents Luke!"

As Luke and Zander made their way over to the presents, Luke whispered again to the pianist, "I've already gotten the best present." Making Zander blush.

Suddenly Zander stopped Luke and quickly pulled him into an embrace, "Happy birthday Lukey." He smiled, pecking his cheek.

Luke smiled back, gazing into Zander's eyes, "Thank you, Zander."

"OH COME ON STOP WITH THE SAPPY STUFF!!" Milly could be heard screaming in the background, "YOU'VE GOT PRESENTS TO OPEN, LUKE!!"

Everyone chuckled as they made their way over to the presents.

'Best birthday ever.' Luke thought in his mind.

___________________________________________

Just a quick one for Luke's birthday 🧡

I didn't expect this one to be as long as it is but 😃

Anyway I hoped yall enjoyed!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKEY🧡🎉🎈