008

I had just woke up and Layne was already wide awake, At my Desk Drawing i was assuming.

"layne?"
my raspy voice, First to be used in the morning as i stretch my body out.

"Yes my love?"
He Spins around in my office chair as He has my sketchbook in his hand.

"Why are you awake?"

"Because we're an hour late for school"
My eyes go wide as i throw myself out of bed.

"LAYNE?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?!"
I Throw my clothes on as Layne Continues to draw.

"Jerry. Sit Back Down."
A Familiar voice comes from behind me as i whip around.

"ANDREW?!? THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?"
He Walks over to me and Holds my shoulders and just stares at me.
It was sorta causing me to dissociate...
But It was really happening it just....was weird...

"Layne Honey what's going on?"

"Honey just sit down..."
Then Eddie, Stone, And CHRIS walked through the door.
but Chris was.....Tied up with tape on his mouth.
I assumed the chair sitting in the middle of the room was for him to soon be tied to.

"Sit down you fucking Cunt. And when i take this tape off you explain everything to Jerry."
Andrew Rudely sat Chris down infront of me In the chair, Tying his wrists down.
Eddie Rips the Tape off of Chris's Mouth as Layne sits behind me holding my arms.

"I did it....I Planned it out."
chris looked at me with Hatred in his eyes.

"You planned what out?"

"THE INTRUDER SITUATION AT SCHOOL. You have no idea how bad i wanted Layne. And i was gonna get him. With how much you hated him, I was assuming You wouldn't save him. But your Blonde Headed snow bunny ass was down there holding him when it was supposed to be me. Layne was mine you Wretched Beast."
My Heart dropped as rage fueled my bones.
I wanted to fucking KILL right now.

"look who Layne chose. Was it you? I didn't think so now was it. Your angry because Layne chose me and not you. Sorry that's how his feelings work, But you boys better get this parasite AWAY from me before he never see's daylight again. I don't wanna see you at school Cornell. i don't wanna see you in this City anymore. I don't wanna see you-"

"And Neither do i. We're all done with you. Don't come back to Seattle or it isn't gonna be pretty."
Chris Puts his head down as the boys loosen him from his ties.
I knew what was next for him.
I knew they would take him to the river.
They talked about it a couple days ago.
Taking him to the river in the woods.
Tying him up and wishing him off.

"We'll be Back later...But trust and Believe you'll never see this Cretin again."
And after all of them left, It was just me and Layne.
I heard him sniffle as I whip around looking him in his eyes.
Tears falling from His Eyes onto his pink cheeks.

"Layne..Layne what's Wrong?"
I Hold his face As he just Bawls his eyes out.

"I feel like this is all my fault Jerry...."
I wipe his tears as He Lays down and i lay next to him.

"What's your fault Honey? nothings your fault....do you feel guilty? is it me?..."
my mind was racing, There's no fuck he could have been thinking of.

"Jerry...I hate the fact that someone loves me at the same time you do....I hate that somebody wants me while i want you. It makes me feel horrible and it makes me feel like i shouldn't be with anybody."
i kiss him Attempting to comfort him As He cried.

"Who do you wanna be with Layne?"
What a dreaded Question....

"Jerry i wanna be with you...I've always wanted to be with you even when you were bullying me god damn it Jerry I WANTED YOU."
His Painful Yelling.
I could hear the Guilt and Sadness in his Voice.

"Layne what are you saying..."

"GOD DAMN IT JERRY IVE ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU! EVER SINCE THE DAY I LAYED EYES ON YOU. IVE ALWAYS LIKED IT WHEN YOU BULLIED ME BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY TIME YOU'D TOUCH ME. AND NOW THAT I HAVE YOU SOMEONES TRYING TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME?!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I FEEL JERRY DO YOU?!?"
He went ape shit in my arms.
flailing around and Pointing his finger at me.
He was letting it all out and i was gonna let him.

"Oh Staley. Layne Thomas Staley. Do You Understand how much i love you?"
He Looks up at me attempting to calm down

"Layne i love you like the moon loves the stars..When you ran to me..i knew i couldn't just leave you there to be helpless, And have nobody to lean on. There for, I let you lean on me, And after what you did to Andrew i never thought i'd Forgive you but I let you in. I let you in my World. And i'm sure glad i did. why couldn't i forgive you when it happened? i mean Andrew forgave you. I noticed that. I knew i was in the wrong and i changed it. The way you Cried into my arms. You held me so tight when i saved you. it changed the way i viewed you. And i'll Promise you this...Chris will never get in our way. I Promise Layne...No one's gonna Take you from me and no one's gonna take me from you. I'm All Yours Handsome...Till' my last Breath, I Will Love You Like No Other."
His tears finally went away, Just little sad whimpers now.
As Much as it Broke my heart. I needed to stay strong for Layne.
Because i knew he would Stay strong for me.