BEGINNING

I know everyone believe, every love story deserve a happy ending.... This is my story and I don't even know if I get a happy ending...... I love love.. it was my happy place, I love to be in love with the most perfect person, I have my preference in the kind of boy I want, dark, tall, dark skin and funny too... Ohhh.. forgive my manners.. my name is Alexander and this is my love story.... It's all started during the quarantine, I was staying with my cousin cause my university is closer to them and my dad feels it will be safe is am close to home, my mom is the busy type, she is a lawyer and my father is a photographer, a renowned one, so I was with my cousin during the quarantine... It was fun, my uncle , my uncle's wife and his children, Olivia, Layla and Spencer... Olivia and Spencer are my favorite cousin. I was more close to Olivia than the rest of them cause she cool like me .. I laughed at the thought of that ... I was bored this particular day .... Oli was sleeping, didn't what to do so I picked up my phone and browse through my Facebook page and a familiar face my grade school.. he looked the same so I thought why don't I send him a friend request and I did... He didn't reply immediately so I went offline.. oli was already awake so we can make dinner... It is always fun making dinner with the girls... After dinner everyone went to bed but oli and I stayed to watch T. V for awhile before going to the room and I told her about him, she asked if am sure he is the one, I told her I was sure that was him... We went to bed by 10pm.... By 6 in the morning oli at I was already awake so we went for a jog and did some exercise. After the exercise we made breakfast before the rest of the family was awake... By 9 breakfast is ready and everyone was already awake.... We made jokes on the dinning.. and it is always fun... Spencer even took my bread and ran out of the dinning room, I chased after him... Everyone laughed at us .. after breakfast oli suggest I check if he already accept my request, luckily he already did but I sent the first message cause I was so eager to talk to talk to him but didn't reply... Which sucks but I decided to wait.
By evening he still hasn't reply my chat, I wasn't angry because he might not remember me, maybe that why he hasn't reply.
MY MIND POV
i feel like all I have been doing since I meet him is waiting for him at some point I think I shouldn't wait for him.....