WAITING

Waiting... Waiting
Ahhhh... I hate it... I hate waiting, I wasn't use to waiting as the only child of my parents I never had to wait for anything in my life, everything comes easy for me.. don't ask me how... I smile softly at my stupid self, I walked into oli's room and she asked if he already replied and I made a face saying no. Oli don't you think this guy is arrogant?? She lift her head up .... Was he arrogant when you guys was in school?? I don't really know him like that... I was the outcast in school didn't really have many friends, I only have just one and you know her... Now I see why he isn't replying, she said, you guys don't even know each other like that.... Yeah we don't but am ready eager to know him, I want to know him, why?? She asked... I don't even know...but what keeping him from replying my messages.. do you think he is ignoring me? Coz I don't know stop disturbing me ... Am in class... Shouldn't you be in your baking class?? Huh.. I laughed at her cause of the face she make.... Of course you know am the pro in baking.. am thinking of baking cake for uncle's birthday.. what do you think... Please don't kill us, don't make any cake . We heard Layla voice from the door... Really Layla I bake good stuff .. you've only been able to bake cookies since you started learning to bake.. so you think you can bake a cake.. I can you jerk, not even I, we can.... She laughed and left the room... Why do we have to get stuck with her in this house , she is a pest.. we have to surprise her by baking the best cake Alex... You know it her birthday too this week... She share the same birthday with my dad.. do you think we should poison her.. Liv said and I laughed... You don't mean that .. I kinda mean it .. we both heard our name from the sitting room... We are been called.... Tell mom am in class.... You go.. she said and push me out of the room... Really Liv.. go girl.
I walked down to the room still thinking why he hasn't reply me yet... Yes ma, you called... Yeah I want to run down to the supermarket,so while am out take care of your siblings.. ma don't forget your nose mask ..sure my baby... She pick the nose mask up and left the room.... Layla take care of Spence and don't bully him .. I want to study and listen to some music.... Okay music lady just keep it down from there... Sure ma, I said and laughed at her...
So what does mum wants? Liv asked the moment I stepped into the room.... She went out to get somethings.. I guess birthday party stuff... Oh she should have told her to get all we need to bake the cake... Yeah that's right .... Let me text her... I brought out my phone and I saw that he has replied me about an hour ago ... So I text my aunt all the cake ingredients we need and she reply with a smile emoji .... Guess what Liv.... He has reply.... What did he say... Come see for yourself... He only said HELLO ... he's arrogant.. I laughed .... See I told you.. I was right... So what are you going to say... Am gonna ask if he remember me....
'so do you remember me'
I guess it gonna take another few hours before he reply again.... So are you gonna wait again?? Of course I will... I said and lay flat on the bed ... I have a good feeling about this ...
Okay
ANOTHER POV
I know some friendship started out as hatred but in my case.. our friendship started out as best buddies we couldn't even do with out not taking in day .. he was the best ....
I only have to keep waiting..... I have to learn to wait....