FIRST MEETING

I am so happy the lockdown has been lifted a little..... At least we get to go to school, attend classes,go out and also I get to visit my favorite library..... I am so glad I get to leave the house now... Meet my friends from school.... It is so nice to be back out.. even if the quarantine is over we still need to be safe so I don't go anywhere without my nose mask and my hand sanitizer.
Things with Demon is really going smoothly..... Since we both said we like each other and we agree to stay friends... I really love being his friend...... He is so nice and generous.... One thing he won't stop doing is flirting with me.... He's so damn good and it makes me even fall for him more ... The plan was to leave love out for now and just concentrate on my studies.... But I don't think I can do it because I have Fallen for him.... And I feel bad about it cause of Jordan...... I know am not suppose to be feeling that way because we broke but I can't help but feel guilty.... But I can't blame me.... Demon is just so perfect..... I feel like I don't just like him.... I love him... But he doesn't have to know that.... Because an agreement is an agreement.... We stay friends forever..... I heard my phone beeping from my bag pack.... And it turns out to be the call of the boy who is the only thing I think about when I wake and before I go to sleep...... Hey there ...
Guess what... He said
What.... Not good at guessing.
Am coming down to New York for school project... He said
Are you serious.... Don't joke with me.... Am gonna kill you if it turns out to be a lie
I will be in new York, tomorrow your time .. he said and I was so happy even my heart was beating so fast..... If am not careful... Everyone is gonna hear what my heart is screaming....
But will you be able to see me?
I will be able to.... Am only coming with my best friend, he said.. I choose New York because of you.... I wanna see you so badly....
Really.... Or you are saying that to make you feel better... He laughed
Yeah I mean it.... Am hanging up now, I will text you later.... He said
Of course.
I couldn't wait to share the news with my best friend and my best cousin......so I called coop and told her....she screamed just as much as I did.....I was picking Liv up from school so there was no need calling her....and I got my license....I get to drive... thanks to my cool dad.
Immediately I got to Liv's school I called her to let her know am in her school parking lot .....
First before you say anything....I can see that smile on your face....she said the moment she sat down in the car..... okay
Asher and I are couple now....she said screaming with joy.....I also have good news....D is coming to New York tomorrow baby.... good news....I just love a good day at school...why don't we stop at the cafe and grab milkshake and burger...she said
That's not bad,I drove to the cafe and we got what we wanted...we parked in lot and also ate it there ....it my second time being a girlfriend again...I need to look really hot tomorrow....she said
Of course.....I don't even know what to wear ...I don't want to look weird so he won't think am just weird....am sure he knows that already....she said....no he doesn't....

   Am so glad he is coming...it makes me so happy....me too,do I get to meet him?
  I don't think so .. .I will be meeting him during school hours and you will be in school.....oh that's true,am sure I will meet him one day....you realize he is not my boyfriend yet .....
Yet.....but soon....
   Let's just go home....we kinda got got scolded for being an hour late but we were able to avoid the long talk cause I told aunt I had to visit the library....she knows how much I love the library.
  After freshen up...you both should come down for dinner.....yes ma ...we said together and we both went upstairs.....
After dinner....he called again but we only talked about school.....I had to go to bed early because of school.... good night D and I hang up....I couldn't stop thinking about seeing him....he lives rent free in my mind....I don't want to feel like am only in love with his so am hurt....it been months now so am sure I am not just in love with him cause am sad...I am really in love with him
    The next morning....he already left because California is 4 hours ahead of New York....he probably landed already....he hasn't call me since last night....but am sure he is here already....I got his call after class saying will be meeting the next that I should send location and I assure him I will be sending later ...After school....I went to pick Liv up and she told me to invite him to the cafe ..... it's safe there and the food is nice ....you can treat him to the one of the best meal in New York....she said so how was your first day of being Asher girlfriend.....he treats me right.....I like him more now....I use to think he is jerk....but ....I was wrong,she said
Yeah you're wrong..... let's hurry home before we got scold again....I said and I drove off..
   I just can't wait to see him...the fact that I was going to see him was the only thing I could think about,in bath,at the table,in class....the moment I saw his text that he was already at the location.
I left everything I was doing and went down there....Liv and I already plan that Asher will be driving her home but he won't be dropping her in front of the house....and I already told my aunt I will be doing some school work in the library so I might be late... Liv and I already planned everything and it was a success and the Time is here I get to see the boy whose thought runs through my mind every seconds.....and there he was looking handsome as expected....you look ugly in real life....that was the first thing I said...I didn't even know how it came out but it did ....
But you look really small....he said
Not really.... today happens to be my small day...
He laughed and help me to sit.... what a gentleman....
Oh thank you milady....he said
He was just excaly what I imagine...he is perfect and I happen to have fallen for him more than I can imagine...the date was fun...we got to know alot of things about each other,and he also told.me why he didn't want to date me ...he said because of the distance and he wasn't ready to lose what we just started and I agree with him....he is right...but I couldn't tell him I have fallen for him more than he can even imagine....I kept that to myself...we took pictures...alot of it but he has to leave because he was going back the next day....I drop him off at the hotel he was staying....he couldn't believe I can.
  I have a feeling you plan to kill me ..he said
Are you coming or you plan to trek....
  Am sure I will be safe...he said and enter and he put on his seat belt instantly....I laughed.
Am not killing you ..... don't worry....I drop him at the hotel. We said our goodbyes and I know this is not the last time I will be see him....I will be seeing him again.

  The distance of the hotel was pretty far but I already told everyone I had to go to the mall to get something.

After dinner....I told Liv everything....and you're telling me you guys didn't kiss ....no kissing but we did hug though and it felt nice...
Go to you room....I sent her away so I can be left alone with my thought.