OLD FRIEND

Saturdays..... I hate Saturdays... You know why.... Because it is filled with work upon work... Chores after chores ... So annoying... But for today am actually looking forward to the kind of chores I have to do today .... I can't wait to see if Demon has finally reply me... Good morning guys.... And you too lazy ass.. I was referring to Layla... Everyone laughed after I said that... We all know who the lazy one is... At least you have someone who does all your work for you.. she said... I guess that makes me lucky.... I said with a big smile..... Nah... That makes you lazy and spoilt... She said and went to the chores board so  she knows what she is doing for today.... That hurt because she is right... But I always prove her wrong because she doesn't know me..I mean the real me.... Nobody does actually.... So miss lucky... You are to clear the garden.... And you Liv, the windows .... And I will do the dishes... Spence, your job is to sit quietly.. do you understand... Nope am gonna help Alexa... He is the only one that calls me that...and it always put a smile on my face . I love that little boy.... Liv knows what she said about me being a spoilt brat hurt my feelings so she move close to me and mouthed 'sorry' with a big smile on her face .... And I smile back at her.... Spencer and I went out and started singing and dancing which makes the work faster.... I didn't even realize we were done until Liv came out to ask if we are going to help Mrs bernerd clear her garden also... I laughed..... It always fun working with Spence... Don't you know?? Nope..... Not fun, he is a pest... Don't let him hear that, he is going to report you to your mom ... Let him... Please let's go inside so we can shower and eat..... I hope Layla is already done.... Or else we will have to eat before bathing.... I think she done ...... Liv said.... I pray she done.... Little guy let's go in... We can't have the police find us without our nose mask.... On hearing the word police.... He ran inside... We laughed at how fast he ran inside.... When is he going to get over the fear of police ... Are over the fear of height or loud noise?? Liv asked me... Nope, I don't think so ... She laughed at me... Let's go in.... By the Time we got up Layla is already done in the bathroom and my aunt already make breakfast... That makes me happy so I had my shower and we all ate.... Alex I think you should call your mom.. she said you've not been picking her calls or replying her messages.... My uncle said..... I will be sure to remember to do that later ... Are you still mad at her? He asked.... Mad is an understatement.... Am not sure am ready to talk to her yet .... I get it, she has to work but how can she miss my graduation after promising me she will be there ..... I will talk to her when am ready uncle.... I promise.... I said and left the table to attend my class... After doing that that almost 3hours.
I decided to do a video call my best friend in Atlanta.....
Hey bishhhh....
What's up.. how're you doing over there...
I'm doing.... You?
She adjust the Camera before replying me... I'm okay... So how is your boy problem....
Not boy problem... He's just an old friend....plus he has a name and his name is Demon Simms...wow ....
Do I know that old friend?? She asked... Nahhh I know him before I meet you...
So you're still in for meeting new people this lockdown?
Yes ..... I'm tired of you.. I said and she laughed... You don't mean that... But do I sense a crush between you and this guy??? No crush girl... I just have a good feeling about this.... Okay if you say so....
So has he called you???
Who???
You know who bishhh...She said and I laughed... No  hasn't...he is taking his time.. will you take him back if he did call... maybe.. maybe not...
Okay lex....but I have to go now..text me all the details on your old friend...she said dragging the friend..I know what she means by that...of course I will ....love you
Love you too,she said and shy hang up ....
I saw his text message saying he remember me ....the silent girl .....No offense but that what they all call you....Alex...I sent a laughing emoji and none taken ...I definitely acted like one.
Long time...how is the new York lockdown treating you? I asked him ....
Bad...but I will survive it...I smiled at his text ...
You? Where are you now though...I know your family moves around alot .....
California, with my cousin ...I replied him ....
We chatted for almost 4hours....it was dinner time when liv came to call me...that I have to leave but his last message was...
I am not always active here...do you mind giving me your number so we can interact better,I don't want to keep you waiting again....how did he know I was waiting for his text... it's doesn't matter..
Plan was to reply him after dinner with my number....
So does he remember?? Liv asked
Yes he did.. and that makes me happy.....of course you will be happy..he is an old friend anyways...why do you guys keep saying it like that.. I said and we went downstairs
After dinner I texted him my number and waited for his text till I fall asleep.