OLD FEELINGS

I have never been More relaxed than I have been the part few days...... Talking to a different person everyday actually makes my day..... It's been fun catching up with Demon..... He's being a good friend to me these past few months... even liv is starting to get jealous cause have been spending much of my time on the phone talking to Demon ..... So Alex we will be baking dad's cake today right?? She asked immediately she enters the room ... Of course... Am just gonna finish getting dressed and come down... Your phone is ringing... I know.... Am not picking it.... I said not looking at her face but focus on getting my hair packed in a rough bun ..... Is that not Jordan calling you?? She asked picking up my phone....
Yes ... Am not ready to talk to me.... But you are the one who asked for a break.... Right... Why are you not picking his call... I hope this is not because of Demon... Cause you spend the whole day talking to him alone...
Nothing of such Liv .. am just not ready... I don't think I own you any explanation... Let's just go bake some cake ..
Or make some poison... Layla said
What's your problem??? I said shaking my head...
She laughed... nothing... But don't kill us ...
Nobody is dying.. idiot... I said walking down the stairs... Layla watch what you say to her... You can't just talk to her anyhow.. show some respect... You won't like it if she report you to dad...
I heard liv saying that to Layla . Though I pretend not to hear that ...
We spent a very long time in the kitchen... But the cake came out alright... Even uncle could smell it from his office... He hardly comes out of there unless it was time to eat.... What is that smell I perceive? He asked...
Liv and I baked a cake ... I said with a big smile on my face.... That's nice .... I hope that for my birthday... He said and smile and went back to his office....
Even my aunt was impressed with what we did and she said.. you guys make good use of your time.
I can't wait to tell Demon... I said...
Once upon a time... You couldn't wait to tell Jordan about your day... What's going on!??
It's different... I feel like am losing connection with him... Even before the break he hardly call me or text me .... I feel like he is hiding something... So am scared to hear the truth... What if he wants to break up with me.... But you don't know that.... I can feel it...
She laughed at the comment I made.... You can't feel anything.... You're just feeling bad cause you are emotionally entangled with Demon.... That's not true... Liv... He's just being very nice and good to me lately .... Nothing more .... Nothing less .
Then pick your man's call if that's true ... I will... But that will be later.. I said and we kept the cake in the fridge after tasting the sample with made... Everyone tasted it and they said it was good.... And I was proud of myself.
My phone kept ringing for hours... Why can't he take a hint that I am not ready to talk to him... I saw demon text asking if the cake was a good one or a bad one...I picked up my phone and reply still ignoring Jordan's call... I told you am gonna do it right... It was a good one.. I wish you could taste it...
I wish that too.. he replied
Yeah... I said and I feel guilty for some reason which I don't know... Can I talk to you later I want talk to Jordan....
Sure.. he replied...
I sat down on the floor of my room thinking about the day I left for university... Jordan and I have been together since high school.... We even plan to go to school together after high school but things didn't work out because he got full scholarship to play football at Bringston university in Atlanta...
FLASH BACK TO FEW DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION...
Babe how do we make this work... I said to him with with tears in my eyes... Graduation is in few days and we will all be gone after summer... I don't think I can handle college pressure without you ....
Look at me baby.. don't cry ... If I have to come down to newyork every weekend I will do it.. if that makes you happy Alex... We will definitely make it work.. we will talk everyday.. chat everyday video call everyday... I promise and he kissed me slowly.... We are going to make the best of this summer baby.... We will be together through out the summer... We got this baby....
FLASH BACK OVER
Just like he said... We make it work... He makes me the happiest girl in world the cause I was madly in love with him.. but since I found out .... It's been hard...
I can't talk to him... I don't trust him anymore... He's gonna lie more and more....
I told Demon everything... Everything even what he did.... He suggest I talk to him... But I have always be the kind of person that runs away from my problem instead of solving it ......
Jordan pov
Why isn't she picking my call ... I miss her so much... Everything hasn't been the same in my life since she ask for a break I didn't even questioned her when she ask for the..I should have.... I miss my woman... I guess it is the right time to tell her what happen... She will understand.... I picked up my phone and texted her....
Babe please pick up .... We need to talk....
I love you....