SUPRISE VISIT

Thinking about Demon was the only thing that get me through the day. I am madly in love with him. I was not the type that falls in love that quickly, because as far as I know, I have only been in love with one boy in my teenage years, I am not even sure if this is even the kind of love I want or if it is just my way of forgetting what Jordan did to me.
I know he said a little flirting here and there wouldn't hurt but that is even what is bringing my heart closer to him, After a while I hear my phone ringing I stood up from the bed to go get it from the charging plug, at first I thought maybe it was Demon calling but it turns out to be my beloved mother calling me after four mom, Good morning mom
Morning baby girl, hope I am not interrupting your reading session.
No Mommy, I'm happy to see your call. I feel like I could hear her smile over the phone, but I know for sure she did smile when I said that.
I will be in New York today so I was hoping we could meet up for lunch or dinner.
You mean the both of us, I asked surprisedly
Yes both of us, she said
Okay Mommy, but I wasn't so happy coz I know my mom could cancel at the last minute.
But know this my baby am only coming into town just to see you, no funny business. That's nice mom, do you want me to tell Aunt and Uncle, you are in New York?
There is no need for that, I just want to see you, baby girl. You remember our favorite cafe right?
I do, I said with a big smile getting out of bed to pick out what to wear. See you in a bit Mom. I said and hang up the phone. After a long search, I finally decide on what to wear, I know I need to look my best because my mom can be too extra sometimes. Olivia stood by the door looking at the mess I made in my bedroom, going somewhere? She asked me
Come inside and close the door
What are you looking for? Are you going on a date again,  with him or someone else?
Relax, I'm just going to meet my mother, I said with an air quote in the air with my fingers.
Oh, I see. She said and sat down on my bed.
But you can't tell your parent I said
Why?
I don't know my mom said I should not say anything to them.
You have weird parents she said
I know that for sure I said with a smile while putting on my jacket.
Will you be shopping with your mom? She asked innocently.
That's necessary but I just want to change my car, I'm tired of driving my dad's old car.
You're going too far, you know your mom is not even happy that you are driving.
But you know I get whatever I want right?
I do but you know they are only bribing you with all the luxury because they are hardly around.
I know that's why I accept it even if it breaks my heart not to have them around all the time.
Maybe my sister is right you are a spoilt brat.
I laughed at her for saying that but you can't say it to her face.
I know I can't.
After dressing up finish she followed me downstairs and I manage to convince my uncle to let me leave the house to see a friend.
But he is so sure I was going on a date with a boy, I grinned
Getting to the cafe Mom and I plan to meet, I look through the window, and there was my mom sitting so beautifully and graciously sitting, I love my mom.
I walked quietly behind her so I can surprise her with a big hug but she beat me to it, she turned around and give me a big hug.
I laughed so hard that I felt like I almost cried but I didn't let her see that.
My baby girl is not so little again, she said and pull out a chair for me to sit.
As I sat down I felt a big hand covering my eyes and the person turn out to be my dad.
Turns out my dad is the real surprise.
He hugged me right.
While we wait for our food, Dad tries to catch up on everything he missed in the last few months, I try to bring him up the speed by telling both of them everything but I manage to remove my boy's problem because if my dad finds out I have a boyfriend he will flip.
After eating, the three of us went on a stroll, on our way we lick the ice cream, it was so much fun that I don't want the night to end but I know my mom is probably leaving soon.
I manage to bring up the idea of changing my car but my lovely parents said no without thinking it through first, I was disappointed a little.
I saw Mom looking over her watching and checking the time and I felt like my dad understood what she meant, sometimes I feel like they have telepathy power that they don't have to talk, they just understand what they are saying.
That when my mom speaks up, Baby Girl I have a flight to catch in the next 1 hour. She said sadly I think.
You have to go now, can't you stay till tomorrow, I said almost with tears in my eyes.
Are you going tonight Dad?
No not tonight, I will be spending the night at your uncle's place
Okay, I said while my dad stop a taxi for my mom to take her to the airport, we said our goodbyes, and she left.
After she left Dad and I drove off in my car, I was happy but I wanted more.