FOURTEEN

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

It has been a couple of days since the whole thing at the club. My stomach would build with butterflies every time I thought about him kissing me. I have went to train every morning the past couple of mornings with the pack, a part of me hoping to see him, but he never showed up to training, Austin has been leading it the past two days. Ari hasn't even been to training either, I haven't heard from him or Ari in two days, not since the night club, I haven't even seen Ari around.

It was now late at night and I was thinking deeply about the kiss, I lightly grazed my lips with my finger tips, a slight smile on my face. Slowly my eyes got heavy and I closed them succumbing to the sleep.

"Let me touch you, let me make you feel good, Olivia" a husky voice spoke, his voice sounding so familiar. It was so dark in the room that I couldn't see his face, as I laid on an unfamiliar bed.

Sparks ran through out my body as I felt him softly touched place his middle finger against my clit over my underwear, rubbing soft small circles. I whipped at that touch, the sparks shooting all through my body.

"What do you want me to do, Olivia?" The man breathed.

"I-I want you to touch me..." I said breathlessly.

My panties were ripped off me in an instant and I let out a small gasp. I felt his middle finger rub across my wet pussy, slowly his finger entered me. I moaned, my back arching off the bed, closing my eyes in ecstasy. He felt so good.

"Do you want me to make you cum, Olivia?" He asked, sending chills down my spine as he said my name.

"Y-y-yes, please" I begged.

Without another word he quickened his pace, his middle finger slamming in and out of my at a quick pace. I grabbed the bed spread, holding onto it tightly as I moaned loudly. I was getting so close, I needed the release. I could feel myself tighten around his finger.

"Cum for me, Olivia"  he whispered in a deep voice, continuing his steady pace.

I moaned feeling how good it really was, "I-I'm gonna c-cum," I exclaimed, almost out of breath, gripping the bed spread tighter.

I jolted up, panting. What the hell was that? This is the second time I have had a dream like that, the first time it happened during my heat, I thought it was just a heat thing, well apparently not. I'm really hoping this don't become a regular thing, I rolled my eyes. I could feel how wet my panties were. I got out of bed, walking over to the dresser, I pulled out new panties, quickly changing from my wet underwear and into the other pair I just pulled out. I walked over to my phone wanting to know what time it was as I noticed how dark it really was outside from the window in the room.

4:05 am

I sighed knowing I wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep. I could use a snack, I thought to myself and shrugged. I stopped in front of my door, looking down at my body realizing I was only wearing an overly sized shirt and panties. I thought for a second about putting some shorts on but I shrugged it off. It's four in the morning, who the hell would be crazy enough to be up at this time, besides me?

I made my way down stairs and to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and I felt the cool fridge air hit my legs. Finding nothing in the fridge that looked appetizing, I closed it, I walked over to the cabinets and opened one finding a bag of unopened chips. I grabbed the chips, opening the bag quietly so I didn't make a loud rustle. I climbed up and sat down on the counter, taking a chip out of the bag before taking a bite.

'Olivia?' Fay questioned .

'Fay? Is something wrong?' I asked her feeling concerned, I felt my eyes cloud over as I responded to her.

'No, I just heard from you' she said happily, knowing it was because I responded.

I sighed, 'Fay, honestly, I'm conflicted with something,' I said truthfully, telling her.

'Alpha Tyson?' she questioned.

'Ugh, yes, don't even say his name' I groaned.

'Olivia, our mate won't like this...' she replied, whimpering, cowering back. I just rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing up?" A voice called out to me and I quickly snapped out of talking to Fay, making me jump, I didn't even smell the person that came in, I was so distracted.

I came in contact meeting the eyes that interrupted me. Alpha. My body tensed and with the handing that wasn't holding the chip bag I quickly grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt and pulled it down, holding it in place, making sure he couldn't see my underwear, even though he has already seen it all.

"I-I just got hungry" I whispered, my eyes adverting from his as I saw lust build in his eyes, his eyes starting to fade to black as he watched me hold my shirt down.

I swear he always ends up popping up at the worst times. I mentally rolled my eyes at the convenience of this situation. Out of the corner of my eyes, looking through my lashes, I watched as he walked slowly to the fridge and pulled out a water. I adverted my eyes, turning my attention to the chip bag in my hand. I loosened my grip on the hem of the shirt and pulled out a chip, still wanting to enjoy my snack.

"Olivia..." his name rolling off his tongue, speaking so softly I almost couldn't hear it, I looked at him still holding the chip in my hand, "I don't like you being here..." he murmured looking at me closely, as if he was studying me.

For some reason it stung hearing him say that, my heart tightened, and I frowned. I could feel my face heat up as anger started to rise up. I threw the chip back in the bag and sat the bag down beside me on the counter.

"Excuse me?" I asked, my words filled with anger, glaring at him.

I watched him closely as he walked up to me, standing in front of me before I could even blink. His hands reach out slowly, pressing them up against my upper thighs as he slowly spread apart my legs. My head kept telling me to run but my body was telling me to let him. He got closer as he walked in between my legs, his hands moved her upper my thighs, till they found their way to my to my hips. My shirt rose slightly exposing my white laced underwear, his hands sending shocks throughout my hold body giving me goosebumps.

He pulled me closer to him, now sitting on the edge of the counter as he held me their, my body touching his. My lips slightly parted noticing the small amount of room between us. He leaned his head down towards me, his lips softly grazing mine.

"You are driving me crazy," he whispered looking into mine, his eyes softening, his hands squeezing my hips slightly harder but not hard enough to hurt.

"W-why?" I find myself asking.

He smirked keeping our eye contact, my heart beat picking up quickly.

"Because I can't stop myself from thinking about you. What I want to do to you," his voice husky, I could feel my self starting to get so wet.

"Why are you doing this?," I breathed out, biting my lip.

He didn't answer, I searched his eyes looking for anything but I found nothing. I quickly remembered why I was upset at him, I gathered my thoughts, snapping out of it. I pushed him back slightly, taking him by surprise causing him to stumble back a little, giving me enough room to get off the counter.

"Why do you keep fucking with me? I don't understand you! You are mean to mean one second and your fingers inside me the next second and kissing me another! Leave me out of your dipolar bullshit!" I yelled at him.

I didn't give him room to say anything back as I sped off going back to my room slamming the door behind me.