The big shock!! (Not really)

Samaras P.O.V
So today our school has our annual sports day for grade 8 and 9, and Shira is in the March pass cause she's the vice-captain of gamma(one of our sports houses), I'm in the March pass too and I'm litraelly standing right behind my BFF and crush warren! Yeah.... I know it's a little weird having a crush on your BFF but yeah I do......
Anyhow Riella and Zelina are also in the March pass Rie is standing in the alpha house and zei is standing in the beta house.
Charles at the moment is standing right in the opposite side of Shira and he and her were staring at each other for soo long it was so crazy, but I'm starting to have doubts that Shira may actually have feelings for him.
Anyhow are march pass just finished and we've all been put in seperate pavilions and for some reason I'm seeing Sarah and warren talking and now shirts calling me over there !
What the heck is going on I say in my mind
"Hey Sam" said warren and Sarah at the same time
"Hey guys" I said "what's sup?" I asked them
"Well warren wants to ask you something!" Sarah said giving me a glance and then looking at warren and giving him a smile.
"Yeah umm..... Sam would you be my girlfriend?" Warren asked
I was in such a daze and shock I didn't answer for a few seconds and then I finally said "ok sure!"
And Sarah says "you guys need to hug now !!" With an evil smirk across her face. Me and warren look at each other and just then the captains and the vice captains are called so both Sarah and warren had to go. ( btw warren is the captain of sigma house.)

......................................................................................................
Hey guys this chapter was just a filler, but you guys will be finding a bit of a shocker in the next chapter! So yeah
So guys keep reading, voting and commenting. And well I love you all guys
Shira