Sleepover yeah!!!!!!

Sarahs P.O.V
So its spring break yay !!!!!! And i get to go for a sleepover at Abies
Im so excited we always have so much fun when we get together. So I'm heading over to her place and i have to cross this bridge which is near my house to get to the bus stop to get the bus to Abies house and well I'm walking across the bridge with my brother and all of the sudden I see Prince! And omg he was shocked to see me and then he looks at my brother and he's expression was hilarious his expression was mainly expression which would mean "what the heck who's this guy with my bros girl" and i told my brother who prince was and me and brother just started laughing hilariously and then i just waved at prince while walking.
********************time laps to when i get to Abies house***************
So I'm at Abies  house and were just about to do the smoothie challenge
And gosh the ingredients are so damm gross i swear i think i will puke at the end of this. Anyhow were just about to start the shooting for the video of us doing the smoothie challenge.
****************time laps to after the smoothie challenge is over************
Well we just finished the smoothie challenge and I'm on Facebook right now when all of the sudden I see a post, that Prince posted, it says "shit just crashed dads car", I got so damn confused I went to my chat with him and said hi
******************me and Prince's chats****************
Me: hey
Prince: hey
Me: wassup
Prince: I just crashed my dads car and I'm freaking out!!
Me: woah woah Wat happened ??!!
Prince: I was driving around outside and all of the sudden I kinda like jerked and I just crashed the freakin car the damn freakin car just crashed into the wall !!!
Me: are you okay?!!?
Prince: yea I'm fine
Me: dude what did the cops say I mean you don't have your freakin license yet !!
Prince: I didn't call the cops I drove the car away !
Me: shit ok what did your dad and mom say !?!?
Prince: my dads away on bussiness and my mom is locked in another room crying......
Me: then what the heck are you doing freakin talking to me go comfort her and make her open the door !!!
Prince: I tried dude I freakin tried she won't open the damn door!!
Me: ok then where the heck is you brother Charles ?!!?
Prince: he's inside the room comforting her !!!!!.
Me: oh ok well how much will be the cost to repair the car ?
Prince: around 5000 bucks
Me: ok that's not too much, how much did you make when you were working over the summer?
Prince: 2000 bucks
Me: oh, ok is there any friends you could borrow money from ??
Prince: no
Shira: ok..... *sigh* your in deep deep shit Bruh!
Prince: yea i know anyhow I've got to go
Me: ok fine I'll talk to you later bye