She's the one ☺️

Hey guys I don't know how to writ a Charles POV so I've just taken tips from how my friends who are guys, cause when they talk about girls they like they normally talk about them kinda like this
Shira
**********************************************************
Charles P.O.V
Omg! I wonder how she does that, she's standing there right there and just the sight of her makes me smile and get all hyper!
"Hey Charles wats sup!" My friend jahssen says which is enough to get me out of my thoughts, just to notice that she is actually starring at me with a big smile on her face.
"Oh! Hey jahssen wats sup ?" I answer my friend back not wanting to let him know I was staring at Sarah
" nothing's much with me, just a few complications with jan since the breakup, you know what I mean!" " hey Charles you there?" Asked Jahssen
"Yeah I'm there I'm listening oh ok complications with man since the breakup yeah I know what you mean!" I Stuttered out
**Jahssen chuckles** "lol Charles you were staring at Sarah I saw you!" He says nudging me .
"Yeah so what, I was just staring at my girlfriend!" I tell Jahssen putting my head face down to the floor and then walking into class with Jahssen .
As I put down my bag I just remembered how yesterday when I was chatting with Sarah I had told her that she looked hot in her new profile pic on Facebook........ Aaaaaaaa she really does look hot.
"Aha! I'm guessing your talking about Sarah right now!?" Jahssen says with a smirk on his face.
Oops... I didn't know I said that out loud!
"Yup I was I just can't believe how hot and pretty she is and I still can't believe she's my girlfriend!!!" I said a little exaggerating
"Don't worry it's just been 3 weeks !" Says Jahssen
Hmmm... Three weeks wow were almost at one month of being in a relationship!
"Anyhow let's talk about stuff between you and jan!?" I say to Jahssen.
*************************************************************
Hey guys so as I said earlier I had no idea what to write in Charles POV and well I had asked jahseen himself abt stuff they talked about during class and abt wat all they ever talked abt when it came to the topic off girls and stuff.
So some of you who thinks this is biased I completely understand you guys but just know these aren't the words I made up these are the words which are supposedly said by boys in our school when they talk about girls!
Anyhow hope you guys enjoyed it even though it's really short and btw the next chapter is a real big shock I would have to say!
Shira🌹🌻🌻🌺🍁🌸🌷