Wat just happened!!

Sarah's POV
So I'm sitting there on my bed texting my elder brother from another mother, Prince.
Prince just so happens to be Charles brother, I mean how can such an awesome and kind person like Prince end up with such a idiotic jerk brother like Charles.
Anyhow I was right now just teasing Prince about one of his female friends Kris.
When all of the sudden I look at who all are online in messenger and "Charles Rock" shows on the screen as online, Charles rarely comes online so I always take every chance I get to tease him or humiliate him!
So I start of a conversation with Charles by saying "hey sup!"
And he answers saying "hey nm. You?"
Then I answer "nothing either"
So I type "so I heard you and Riella had a fight!"
"Yeah" he answers
"That's sad you guys were such a cute couple! ;)"
"Yuck no!" He types
"We never were even a couple!" He types again
"So wat you guys stil liked each other! " I replied
"Noo!" He types
" I never even liked her I hate her she was the one who liked me, I hate her!" He types so then I reply "yeah but you on,y hate her now cause of your fight!"
"No, I've always hated her !" He replies
so I type again " aghhh! Yeah you only hate her now cause of your fight with her!" Btw Charles never likes admitting stuff!
Then he replies "nope I hated her before the fight after the fight and even when she liked me and I acted like I liked her to, I actually just hated her"
So I was alittle confused and I asked him, "so if you never liked Riella then who did you like?"
He didn't answer for around a minute so I asked again "who did you like if you didn't like Riella?"
Then he answers "U"
And now I'm shocked but I know he's just playing around with me so I type "gosh dude stop kidding and tell me who you actually like !"
And then again he types "I love you!" " I love you!" And then he send two "I love you" emoticons.
So I reply "dude you can trust me with who you like many boys have just don't Kidd around with me just tell me who your crush is !"
And then again he replies "I love you !" "I love you!" And then he sends two more "I love you emoticons and then continues saying "I love you"
So I just type "ok then we'll talk about this later, I've gtg!"
And I end our chat while I'm still in shock of what just happened and then I tell Prince who I was also chatting with while this entire chat happened with Charles, so I tell Charles bye and I just go to sleep trying to stop my brain from making me go crazy with the thought of Charles my worst enemy liking me well actually loving me........