Winter break with me and my friends

Sarah's POV.

"OMG, I can't believe he said you were as big as a bus, Rie!" I said to one of my best friends Riella.
We were currently talking about her crush and my ex crush, Charles Williams, he was mean, idiotic and honestly he was not at all good looking In fact he is a jerk!
So anyhow Riella and Charles are in the same bus, bus no. 26, and so they kinda got into a fight and in that fight they cursed each other a lot, but one thing which took it way of the limit was that he called her fat, in fact he said she was as fat as a bus!

"Yeah I know right!" Answered Rie.
"Well Rie were just going to forget about him this winter break ok, were going to enjoy are break and then once we get back to school, we'll whack his ass big time." "Ok!" Answered rie
So the next few hours went by pretty quick we are a lot of ice cream and had a lot of popcorn and just mainly talked about life.
It was our last week of our winter break and we were going to enjoy it !
So me and Rie went over to her place after her dad came and picked us up from the park and then when we reached her place I called my bro and told him to come over to pick me up after around an hour. Then me and rie went to her room and got in fb and started chatting with our bffs warren and Samara (who btw are dating!)
We chatted with them for along time and then we both ate dinner and then my bro came and picked me up so I told rie that next week we'd hang out again with Sam (samara) at the park and she said ok and then I left.
I was tired as anything once I reached my place so I hit the shower and then went strait to bed.