Normal life

Riellas P.O.V
so it's been a bit awkward between me and Sar nowadays, yeah sure I'm not really comfortable with her dating Charles, but what makes me more uncomfortable is that I think Sar is in love with Charles!!
But kik has helped me soo much in helping me get my mind of off Charles.
Recently I created a new kik group and well let's just say I've started talking to these three hotties, one of them is named Jake, Jake's a hottie from England, he's 13 and well he's currently in a relationship but he talks to me more then his girlfriend! The next hotties name is Hedge, Hedge is really cute, he's 12 and he's single, but he doesn't come on kik a lot meaning me and him don't talk a lot. And the last hottie is Zach, Zach's 13, he's really cute and hot and he is the person I talk to the most out of all three of them, in fact Zach is in a relationship, but he's confessed that he likes me and that he's going to try and breakup with his girlfriend, so that he can talk to me more !!!!
But i dont know if I want to get into a relationship with him or not !
But who cares these three hotties have given me so much help with trying to get Charles out of my head that I don't even care nowadays that Sarah and Charles are in a relationship !!!
Anyhow me and Sarah are going to the mall today after she comes over to my house, I'm going to be taking her on this roller coaster in the mall, I wonder what her reaction is going to be when we go upside down in the roller coaster, it's been along time since she's gone on a roller coaster so I really wonder if she's going to scream a lot or just going to feel like puking after the roller coaster or if she's just going be cool with it.
******************************************************************************
Soooo hey guys I think this is like the second Riella POV, umm I'm not really good with writing Riella POVs for the certain reason tht, Riella is actually my friend Riane and well me and Riane kinda drifted away in our friendship after me and Charles had started dating, so yeah I'm not really hat close with her but I'm trying to become close with her again
So love you all plz keep reading, voting and commenting and if you guys want even message me cause I love talking to you guys
With love
Shira🌹🌻🌺🍁💛💙💜💚❤️❤️