How to get him to come?

Zelina P.O.V
"Don't you think it's a little too early?" Asks Sar (aka Sarah)
"I'm not sure!" Sam answers
"Na I'm pretty sure he'll be fine with it!" Rie answers
"I guess he should be fine with it since warren is coming!" I answer
"Ok then, I'll talk to him about our hangout with him and warren tomorrow." Sar says
So mainly were planning on playing the prank on Charles where we get him to come to the park with us and well then Sarah breaks up with him then and we pour water on him and soak him, so Sar is going to well talk him or well try to talk him into coming with us and warren to the park on well Friday I guess. We are all hoping that Charles will come cause honestly we feel extremely bad about making Sarah get into a relationship with Charles just for a stupid prank, I'm mean she has literally had to suffer with having Charles call her, his girlfriend in public, but the worst part is when his class mates start going all "oooooo" when they see either of them and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like her relationship with Charles cause well it kinda ruined her friendship with her BFF Austin and her little bro ravindu, so yeah we want to get all of this crap and the prank finished of as soon as possible. Like fucking soon as possible!

********************************************************************
Hey guys this I think is my first Zelina P.O.V so it's a bit short hope you enjoy It but umm there's a bit of a bunch of shockers comin up so hope you guys continue reading my book and also thx to all of you who have been reading my book and who've been voting and commenting and sharing my story I love you all
Shira