Rae + OC: IRL Stream Took a Turn

{third's POV}

"Honestly, I still don't think I'm doing this whole IRL streaming thing correctly," Yvonne explained to her newest friend as she was finishing fixing up her camera.

Said friend chuckled deeply. "How's that so?"

Yvonne wiped her hands on a paper towel before tossing it in the garbage bin. "I never know where to put my camera because of everyone's various heights, I can't seem to get my laptop in a good spot to read chat, and the audio is a hit-or-miss!"

"Sounds to me like you're just a bad IRL streamer," Kirin Beer offered, laughing lightly.

Yvonne's jaw dropped opened, obviously offended. "Hey, hey! I am a great streamer, thank you very much!"

Kirin laughed wholeheartedly, holding onto the countertop so she didn't fall over. The brunette figured it was best to cease her heckling for now in order for the pink haired streamer to finish setting up. As she calmed down, Kirin was reading through Yvonne's Twitch chat, curious as to what they had to say about her since this was her first time on a streaming camera.

There were comments asking who Kirin was, saying she was really hot, and asking if she was staying at this new house with Valkyrae and all. Kirin felt that since things weren't set up properly yet, she didn't think it was her place to answer quite so soon. The brunette sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and smiled brightly at the camera.

"Hey, Kirin?" Yvonne's voice startling the other. "I have to run up to my room real quick to grab a few more things to set up. Can you entertain chat while I'm gone?"

"Entertain them how?" Kirin smirked and threw a wink toward the older girl.

Yvonne took the empty paper towel roll and hit the brunette on the backside of her head. "Not like that, you perv!"

"Easy now, love, I'm only messing with you," Kirin held her hands up in mock-surrender. "I will keep your viewers amused with only the finest entertainment."

With a roll of her eyes, Yvonne disappeared to her room, leaving the up-and-coming singer by herself. Kirin ran a hand through her chocolate locks and smiled again in the camera's direction.

"Hi, everyone!" Kirin opened with a light laugh. "Now I guess I can answer your questions! I think that's pretty good entertainment."

The brunette chuckled at herself and read through Yvonne's chat, refamiliarizing herself with what they were asking. "Okay, first question: introductions. I am Kirin Beer. I'm the fraternal twin sister of Madison Beer! And if you don't know who she is, she is a singer who actually started off on YouTube and got discovered by Justin Bieber himself. Now she's signed with her big record label and she just went on the European leg of her 'Life Support' tour!"

Kirin smiled even wider, pride filling her as she spoke so highly of her siblings. "I also have a younger brother, his name is Ryder. He's trying to make it as a music producer but I know he's gonna do well. He excels at it! He'll be just fine."

As she tried to keep up with the questions, Kirin felt herself getting lost. She'd often get anxiety during "interviews" and they would always manage to get the best of her. Madison normally would be with her to help calm her but obviously, she is not here now. Kirin figured maybe she would just answer what she could see and fill in whatever she left out maybe when Yvonne returns. The brunette fiddled with her thumbs and glanced down at her hands that were resting on the countertop. She picked her glance up when a striking question popped out at her.

"No, I'm not dating anyone," Kirin laughed a little, thinking nothing of what she was about to say next. "My ex-girlfriend and I just broke up not too long ago so I'm not really looking for a relationship right now."