Rae + OC: Baby

{Rae's POV}

"Leslie, are you sure this is a good idea?" Miyoung asked we were setting up for a new IRL stream.

"At this point, the answer is always no, you just gotta learn to roll with it," Yvonne replied back, unamused.

"How could it be a bad idea when we have someone as hot as Charlie involved in it, hmm?" Leslie defended herself.

I laughed at her statement. "Leslie, just because she's hot doesn't mean that the idea you have is automatically good."

Charlie chuckled next to me. "She's got a point, darling. My looks shouldn't validate your potentially bad ideas."

Leslie let out a little huff. "But this is an actual good idea! It'll be fun for both us and our viewers!"

"Are you gonna explain what we're doing or nah?" Miyoung giggled. "I'm getting hangry."

"Okay! So the object of this challenge is basically try not to react in any way, shape, or form," Leslie said in one breath. "You can't cringe, laugh, smile, move, anything!"

"I'm assuming you have to try to make the other person react," I clarified.

"Yes!"

"It does sounds like fun, love, let's try it out!" Charlie smiled widely.

As we continued to make sure everything was ready for the stream, we finally turned on the camera. We greeted chat, reintroduced Charlie for those who hadn't met her yet, and we explained what we were doing for today's video. Everyone seemed to be on board so we got right into it.

"So I guess we'll partner up," Leslie began. "Miyoung and Yvonne can be together and then Rae and Charlie."

Leslie then went on to go into further detail about how this game will work to chat. As she was explaining, I was getting more and more nervous. I cringe so easily and with my friends watching, I'm sure it'll happen if I even just look at them.

After Yvonne and Miyoung went about with their turns, we took a snack break. Charlie was very kind and cooked us up a very delicious buffalo macaroni and cheese. We ate it probably in less time than we should have but it was absolutely amazing.

***

"Alright, Char, it's your turn," Leslie informed us.

"Ugh, okay fine," the British streamer chuckled. "Uh, Rae, I gotta make you react somehow but I haven't thought of how I'm gonna do it."

I laughed back at her. "It's okay, Char. Take all the time you need."

"Yo wait, don't you sing? Why don't you sing like...a suggestive song or something to Rae?" Yvonne offered, giggling at her own idea.

"That's perfect! Quick, Char, think of a song!" Leslie was laughing now too.

Charlie had an almost wicked look to her features as she pulled out her phone from her back pocket. I saw her scrolling through her Spotify until she clicked on a song. She turned the volume all the way up and smiled deviously at me.

"Baby, baby, tell me what's the antidote. Wouldn't text you this late unless there's something wrong. I look too good to, be in this bedroom, without someone to, touch me like you do..." Charlie started singing to me and I could already feel myself getting shy.

To go along with the game, Charlie trapped me against our kitchen cabinets, surely making chat go wild. "Maybe there's something I can take for this. How much longer I gotta wait for this? I can see my body on your lips, on your lips, yeah..."

Her eyes flickered to my lips and I swear I was melting under the pressure. I tried so hard to keep my composure but I'm sure I'm gonna crack any second. If any of the rest of these words get worse, I will for sure crack.

"You know once you get a taste for it, you will need it, you would pay for it, go and empty out the bank for this," Charlie continued to sing to me. Her hands moved from either side of my head further down to about my shoulders. However she did step closer to me, allowing me to literally count the freckles on her nose and cheeks.

"If you wanna be my baby, know I'm gonna drive you mad. Probably gonna call me crazy, I'm the best you've ever had, yeah," Charlie backed up a little but kept her damn smirk on her inviting lips. She moved one of her hands to my hip and pulled me impossibly close to her body, her hand snaking to the small of my back. "I can turn you on, on, on. Why your clothes still on, on, on?"

"Oh my God, please, I can't anymore!" I cried, giving in. "I'm falling in love! Char, stop!"

Everyone started laughing at me and Charlie turned her music off. She took her other hand and rested it on my other hip.

"I got that love you can't handle, but maybe, you can try," Charlie sang one last time before releasing her hold on me.

"Goddamn, Charlie, you've got Rae mad blushing!" Leslie called out. "Look at her! She's as red as a tomato!"

"I hate you so much, Leslie," I grumbled out.

"Don't sweat it, love, it's all in good fun," Charlie chuckled as she leaned back on the countertop, folding her arms across her chest.

I felt so sheepish now. I liked Charlie before but now I think I'm falling for her. This did not help me at all.

God, what do I do?

***

Part 2?