complex back and forth conversation

"I should probably take you back home. You seem strange for a homeless person."

The blue striped person tightly wrapped my body with the blue tarp, covering my eyes, and swiftly took me away from the docks.

My brain synapses fired away, becoming acutely aware of my surroundings. The air that skimmed across the tarp warbled against my ears loudly. My feet were exposed, and the cool air brushed against my new limbs.

I could feel the atmosphere change from breezy and cold sharp air to humid, dank and stagnant. This must be the home the green person talked about, I must've thought. I most likely wasn't thinking anything at this point. I did feel something. Fear, as well as complete shock.

I began to yell, thrashing in my cocoon of protective material.

"Calm down. I know it's a new environment, but nothing will happen to you, okay?" The person reassured.

My screaming died down as another new atmosphere was felt against my body. The light was warming but the air cooler. I was brought into an empty room, where I was sat down on a soft material I now recognize as a mattress.

"This is a room. You're sitting on a bed right now. These are places people live in."

The tarp was at the sides of my face. I saw deep blue eyes masked by another blue stripe. Their soft rounded green face, dawned with darker and lighter freckles on the head: this was the most eye catching, beautiful creature I ever saw, as well as the first.

My hair was wet and stuck to my face and body. Dangling in front of me were my spidery bangs. I looked at this creature with my big, clueless eyes.

"Can you speak?" They asked.

I did not reply, not even having a full grasp of what the concept of reactions were.

The person sighed and hung their head low. "Donnie!" They yelled from the room.

"What do you want, Leo?" The requested presence named Donnie replied.

"Call Maya!"

"Ugh, really?"

"Just do it! Tell her to bring a set of clothes!" They yelled back and forth, the blue person's voice becoming more irritable.

I could feel the wet sticking to the plastic sheet. Uncomfortable, I began to remove the tarp from my body again.

"No no no! Don't do that!" Reacted the person. They quickly covered me back into the plastic prison. "In human culture, it's best to cover your body up around other people."

"I came as quick as could." A tall figure with a lean build perched against the door. "Oh! Who's that?"

The blue striped individual shook their head. "I think they're a mutant. A mutant human."