Prologue: Old Faces

??? POV

I woke up in a room sitting on a chair with a desk in front of me. The last thing I remembered was being in my cell and then a guard told me I have a visitor. She lead me to the visitor room and then, I blacked out.

"Where the hell am I?" I muttered as I looked around, checking my surroundings.

"Hello there. I apologise for the abduction. But, we could use more members of our Brotherhood." A voice from the shadows called.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!" I demanded.

A girl around 16 years old dressed in a dark blue dress with matching arm warmers. Her hair matches her dress and arm warmers, as well as her shoes. Her skin looked like she walked out of a freezer and she wore a crown on her head. Her eyes were violet.

"The name is Lady Peacock. But you can call me Lila Rossi. I am the founding member of The Brotherhood of Shadows." She said.

Then it hit me. I thought back to when I saw the news about when Gabriel Agreste's son died 

"You're the lover of Adrien Agreste, formerly known as Lord Butterfly." I said.

She nodded sadly, wiping away a tear from her eye. 

"Thanks to Ladybug and her friends, I lost the boy I loved. Now, I want to destroy them once and for all. And I need your help." 

I sat up on my chair and frowned.

"And what's in it for me?" I asked.

"You'll get your revenge on Hawkgirl." She said.

Hearing her name caused me to brush the scar on my chin where Hawkgirl fired her crossbow bolt at. Anger ran through my veins. Lila showed me the picture of Hawkgirl without her mask. 

"It's that cop's daughter! She's Hawkgirl!?" I gasped.

"Her name is  Roxanne Smith. Daughter of officers Duncan Smith and Talia Joanna Smith. Older sister of Aria Smith, AKA Red Fox." She said.

"What about this La Volpe person I've been hearing so much about?" I asked.

"He's my half-brother Tommaso Russo."  She replied bitterly.

"I see. Very well, I'll need to see my crew and we're in." I said with a smirk.

"Don't worry, we've already arranged them to be removed from the institute after we bribed the warden. Welcome to The Brotherhood, Mr-?" 

"Andrew Flynn. Bank Robber and former lead of the Black Crows." I said with a smirk.