Chapter 16: Abducted

Tommaso POV

As I made my way home, I saw that the front door was dented and there was bloodstains on the frame. I tried to open the door, but it was jammed shut. Frustrated, I kicked the door right of the hinges and saw that the whole house is a whole mess. Television smashed, plates destroyed, pots and pans everywhere. Bullet holes on the walls.

"ZIO MARIO!" I shouted as I searched our house, hoping to find any trace of him. Suddenly, I heard a phone on the cabinet and picked it up.

"Tommaso." Lila's voice purred.

"Lila!? Where's my uncle!?" I demanded.

"Safe and sound. And he'll be that way if you rescue him and a few others. And bring your costume as well. You must look your best." She said.

"Listen here, puttana. If you harm a single hair on his head,-" I growled.

"You are in no position to make threats, brother. Unless you want your uncle to end up like mother. Think about it. I'll send the location to your PDA. See you then." Lila replied and hung up.

I tossed the phone at the wall and pulled out my PDA, revealing the location of Mario. It's in the same place where my mother got shot. I went upstairs to my room, which was left untouched. As I searched under my bed for my La Volpe suit, I saw the suit that Kagami gave me. 

"Volpe is still considered a wanted criminal and the rumours about me being him might as well be true." I muttered as I pulled out the case and inspected the suit.

I shook my head and shoved my suit suit the case and placed it back under the bed. Doesn't matter. My name will be cleared soon enough. As I put on my Volpe suit and a cloak, I got a call from Luka.

"Tom, my mother has been captured and Juleka is in the hospital." He said.

"My uncle's also been abducted by Lila and her cronies." I added as I tugged the hood on.

"Chloe's mother has been captured and her father's in A & E. Kagami's mother is safe, but Max and Alix have been captured. Roxanne found out her mother has been captured. The same with Owen with his parents." Luka added.

"I've got their location. They're in Montpellier. We'll met up near the Eiffel Tower. Tell Su-Han to bring the Horse miraculous." I said as I climbed out of the window.

"Tommaso. About what happened earlier, I-."

"I know. And I'm sorry too. Now let's focus on saving our friends and family, yeah?" I replied.

"Sure." Luka said and hung up.