Chapter 6: Patrol goes wrong

Tomaso POV

As I perched on the roof, sipping a cup of coffee, I thought about what Mayor Bourgeois said to us when we asked him about what happened between Marinette and Chloe.

"I am unsure about why they are no longer friends. I asked her and she said she didn't want to talk about it. Not even Zoe and Sabrina knew what happened." He told us.

I asked Marinette's parents, with the same result. I heaved a heavy sigh and finished my coffee, tossing the cup inside one of the bins on the roof, and pulled on my mask. As I darted from rooftop to rooftop, I noticed two figures entwined to each over. As I drew closer, I recognized them.

"Gorino? Corrin?" 

The flustered duo broke apart, chuckling nervously.

"Caught in the moment, eh?" I chuckled.

"Ya could call it that." Corrin replied.

The others arrived along with Su-Han, much to my dismay. He suggested that wanted to see how we perform our patrols.

"Is there a reason behind all of this?" I asked.

"Yes. I must see how organized you are." Master Su-Han explained.

 "Considering we've saved Paris time and time again, I'd say we're pretty organized." Aria replied confidently.

"Says the one who almost lost their miraculous." Roxanne said with a chuckle.

"Oh shut up!" Said the crimson vixen with a pout.

"Wait? Where's Chloe?" Luka asked.

"Probably off shopping with Sabrina and Zoe." Marinette replied with a shrug.

 We decided to continue our patrol without them, scouting the city for trouble. So far, we haven't seen a police lights or heard any burglar alarms going off. 

"Nothing out of the ordinary so far." Luka said in our communicators.

"Same here." Corrin added.

"Ditto here." Roxanne replied.

"Guess tonight's our luck night, eh guys?" Gloria said with a smirk.

Just as she said that, an explosion from a nearby bank erupted.

"I spoke too soon." The mouse themed heroine sighed.

We made our way to the scene and saw none other than Dark Hound, Shellshock and Rena Rage, standing outside of the burning entrance.

"I get the feeling that this will never stop." Corrin sighed as she pulled out her feathered staff.

"Got that right, Featherhead!" Shellshock replied.

"Something doesn't feel right." I said.

"What do you mean, Volpe?" Luka asked.

"There's three of them. It's pretty clear they didn't do this on their own." I replied.

"Well aren't you perspective. You're right. We had some help from some new friends." Rena Rage replied.

"What do you mean?" Roxanne asked.

"I think you already know, Hawkgirl." A voice called from the roof.

Roxanne stiffened and looked up. Three figures jumped from the roof and landed in front of us, dressed in armoured suits resembling crows. Their leader chuckled and stepped forward.

"Or should I say Roxanne Smith?" The leader added.

"No. It can't be." Roxanne gasped. He extendable bo quivered in her hands.