Capítulo Seis: Teca

[Chapter Six: Teca]
___________________________

Years ago:

"For Teca!!" Un guerrero grito. (A warrior yelled) as he fought off incoming enemies. He yelled out a battle cry while a woman watched from a tree, rubbing her stomach.

She soon come down from the tree with a spear in her hand. She charged him. They fought together in sync. He sent her to a tree and she returned kicking him farther back.

They both laughed while fighting striking and dodging each others attacks.

"Ha ha had enough?" He asked as he strikes the woman, to another tree. She readied herself as the man jumped in the air and was ready to deliver the final blow.

Little did he know that the woman cut of the large branch that they were both on allowing only the man to fall till he hit the ground while she floated safely.

"Huh?" He asked opening his eyes noticing that he didn't die from the fall. He got dropped on the ground.

Watching a glowing woman form into a floating goddess, extending her hand out for him to hold.

"Who are you?"

___

Nine months later
___

"What were you thinking. We already agreed we will have only one child to be the heir!" a voice asked in a raspy voice, as a goddess presented a baby girl in her hands.

"I did this for you mi amor" she said to her husband who was holding another baby in his hands.

"Spawn from a human and the goddess of Death? The one thing that can actually hurt me and my child. Let alone older than her." He growled looking towards his kid as a the other gods gasped. "Give me that thing!"

"Wait my dear, if you were to sacrifice my half divine child. It would increase you power, immensely" the goddess said.

While she and him were closed a little head moved looking towards the other baby in the wife's hands. The child that was in the husbands hands moved towards the wife cooing out to there new sibling.

Her husband laughed and from the floor a large sword appeared, he went to the little girl but his wife stopped him.

"Oh yes sacrificing her now would increase your power my love", she smirked, "But.. Not as much if you would to sacrifice her when see was grown, and if our own divine child were to be the one sacrificing her for you."

"You know sacrifices are more effective when there ripe" the god said holding the little girl with two fingers, while his child cried out for its sister back.

"Why don't you wait my sweet" the goddess said getting the half divine child back so her other one can stop crying. "I'll send her land of the living, let the Tecas raise her. You can have her when she's say 15?"

"Yeah.. give them time to fall in love with it, before we rip it away for our child to sacrifice. Claiming the throne" The god said splitting his face in two.

His wife forced a cackle, "Oh husband you are the master of inflicting pain, I hope our daughter is just as ruthless as you" She lied.

"Just think. The Tecas will have to go all the work of raising it"