Capítulo Siete: Cinco contra Cinco

[Chapter Seven: Five vs. Five]
___________________________________

"What a dump!" Bone said throwing away a box on Maya's bed. Maya leaped over to the skeleton trying to strike her, but missed.

"There's got to be something worth stealing around ere" Skull said looking into a closet, and tossing out random items.

"I don't know sister. Everything looks lame!" Bone yelled as Maya chased her.

"W-Why does Teca have so many godforsaken stairs!" (Y/n) panted before seeing Maya's room a mess.

"Colibri! Ge-Get in the cage!" Maya stammered. (Y/n) chased the twins preventing them from searching in Maya's room. She noticed her present that was on the ground and picked up putting it under the birds cage. The blue bird chirped and flew into the cage.

"Huh. You really have nothing worth stealing" Skull said as her sister knocked down something. Maya gasped and slightly looked over to a chest.

"Or do you" Bone said, Maya charged for the twins and (Y/n) followed, before moving over to Maya's chest.

"You better not steal anything!" Maya shouted.

"Oh believe me I will" (Y/n) replied sarcastically. Bone went towards (Y/n) and fought her off from the chest so Skull could get to it even though she's busy with Maya. Skull knocked out Maya and ran towards the chest. She opened it and gasped, "The Nefarious Bandit Queen's earrings"

"How does it look?" Skull asked putting on the earring, "Do I have the right bone structure?"

"Put it back! It don't belong to you!" (Y/n) shouted as Bone tried to hit her.

"Ay! Check it out the golden pearl"

"For the love of gods, put it back" (Y/n) shouted once more.

"You can stop fighting girl we could tell its you" Bone said, "You and Maya should join us, the four of us sisters can over throw Lord Mictlan"

"Nobody want Maya around anyway and you were suppose to be queen, then we could get rid of your hermana since she won't except you since your not even her sister"

"Callate la boca! Bone y Skull" (Y/n) swung her spear at Bones legs making her fall.

"Oh I guess that one hurt princesa" Bone swung her weapon and (Y/n) ducked but only got Maya's bird knocked out of his cage.

"You don't really know me but just stay close" (Y/n) whispered the bird before charging Skull. "Give those back!"

"Poor princesa su hermana doesn't accept her."

"Face it niña your only a part of you fathers plans"

"And if it weren't for you Maya's hermanos would be alive, you bring death wherever you go.."

"We can defeat your papa it will just be the three of us, and the stupid half breed. Ruling the Underworld at your side."

"Do it for yourself, plus Zatz will be there" The two said kissing the air.

"So what do you say join us hermanita"

(Y/n) thought about it, "What else do I have to lose I'm in" she smirked. Bone and Skull cackled walking away with Maya's gifts. Forgetting their mission.

Maya woke up shortly after and saw the two goddesses. She also saw (Y/n) trailing behind. "I knew it" she thought.

But what she didn't know was that her sister grabbed the two goddesses by their earrings roughly dragging them to a balcony, they tried to fight back but it was not use. With her spear (Y/n) chucked Bone and Skull out of the palace and managed to get back one of Maya's gifts.