Capítulo Once: El Principio del Fin

[Chapter Eleven: The Beginning of the End]
___________________________

~{5000+}~

EDITED MAY 13, 2023
_____________________

A woman with white hair laughed as butterflies came out of her mouth. As she spread out her arms to the air.

"The Eagle shall lead them all! Every kingdom heeds her call."

"And so it begins, and finally ends. The story of our beloved friends"

Another identical woman floated towards her, it could be clear to say that they were now regular women and that they were sister, identical sister.

"Oh, I worry we interfered too much" she spoke to her sister, "Perhaps we made it worse for these children"

"What is done is done" Another identical woman said she she floated towards her sister. Okay so maybe they were identical triplets.

"It was and shall be their choice" she said as she joined hands with her sisters.

"They grow, they flower, they end"

.....

The following day Maya instructed the remaining soldiers of the Teca army how to fight a god.

"For Teca!" She shouted.

Soon Maya and the women soldiers held on a rope to set down the king onto Chiapa since his legs were no good. Once King Teca was on they strapped him onto Chiapa.

"For Teca!" They all shouted practicing their moves for battle. They all moved in sync with their spears and shields and stopped when Maya announced.

"We shall fight to the end!"

...

At Luna Island Rico stood before the Wizard Council smiling.

"Tadow! How you like me now?"

..

To the Jungle Lands Chimi walked into the Widow Queens palace and her guards got ready to shot arrows at Chimi.

"El Monstro Blanco" they all shakingly spoke holding up their bows.

"Lower your weapons" the Queen ordered as she got off her large thrown and ran towards Chimi.

"Welcome home Chimi" The queen smiled as she hugged Chimi's leg.

.

As for Zatz he flew as many bats to catch up the moving barbarians. The King and Princess turned around with axes in their hands and growled to Zatz.

"The Great Puma Warrior saved our lives"

Zatz held out a piece of Picchu's helmet.

"Oh no! Picchu, yo piense" the princess cried going onto her knees.

...

Back at Teca Maya, (Y/n), Queen Teca and Lady Micte sat together in the library.

"Now (Y/n) and Maya listen" Micte said as she held her daughters hands.

"In both realms, you two are the only ones who can hurt and kill Lord Mictlan"

"We understand" Maya responded.