Capítulo Ocho: La Puerta Divinia

[Chapter Eight: The Divine Gate]
_____________________________________

Once again, an early-ish morning, Maya and now the other four warriors left Teca and traveled long, long distances to reach the Divine gate...

...

They traveled a long dessert, Chimi looked towards the sky but with the blazing sun in the way she had to squint. Rico used Estefan to shield her from the beams. Picchu however picked up a dead tree. (Y/n) chuckled before grabbing the tree from Picchu and placing it in the dried bringing it back to life to give them food.

...

Later on probably by a few days, towards the night, the four warriors and Chiapa were pressing themselves against the a cliff, while (Y/n) simply floated next to them.  She asked if they need a hand but they said they were fine, well maybe not all of them since Rico was freaking out in the inside and he wanted to impress Chimi.

...

Then they were in a jungle and used vines to go over a pit. four out of the five including Chiapa were able to get over Rico almost landed into the pit if it weren't for Chiapa. 

...

Nightfall once again and this time the five were on a cut down tree, Maya and Chiapa were the once to notice that the tree had been cut and since it was night they weren't taking an risks so they moved back. 

...

The warriors then go into a cannon passing by a skull. Rico gasped as the skull moved and yelled out as a snake appeared out of the skull. He fell on the ground startled by the snake. (Y/n) looked at him sighing before dragging him off.

...

Afterwards the five went through a blizzard of ice. They settled down waiting for Picchu to start a fire, which took long since he used only a stick. Rico looked back and forth noticing that Chimi "specifically" was shivering. He used Estefan and yelled out a spell causing a massive explosion of fire, at least it warmed everyone and by everyone he means Chimi. 

Chimi gave him a high five and although it stung he liked it. However when Picchu lifted his hand Rico high fived him but it stung him a bit to much causing his hand to throb.

...

As multiple suns and moon passed by, Maya, Rico, Chimi, Picchu, and (Y/n) finally reached the divine gate. 

"The door between our realm and the under world." Maya sighed, "To think we're the first living humans to pass through this gate"

She walked up to the teeth of the gate.

"We're the warriors from the Great Prophecy. The story will be told for generations of how we Maya and the t-- four vanquished the God of War"

She winced a bit realizing about how she just said that she and her warriors will kill (Y/n)'s father.  

"Maya, question. Why is it Maya and the four again?" (Y/n) asked.

"uh... Onward my warriors!" She smiled, raising a fist ignore a whole conversation. 

"Onward!" Maya, Chimi, Rico, Picchu and Chiapa yelled out and ran into the gates mouth but only to appear on the other side of the gate and not anywhere special.

"This was supposed to be the portal to the underworld." Rico spoke, "But it's just what? Shade for forest animals?" Chimi growled at him.

"What we do now?" Picchu asked.

"We need to activate the gate somehow" Maya then gasped," Maybe our talismans will do it" She smiled, (Y/n) was about to say something but the four raised their weapons.