Capítulo Nueve: Una Lucha a Muerte

Do any of yall have one of those days were its starts of terrible and ends up great?

This took me forever just to right one scene and honestly I'm going to hate myself for a little bit.

Fare warning there will be tears some phone or PC throwing maybe enevn some screaming in the something or maybe not who knows! Have a box of tissues or whatever it is y'all use and I'll be waiting in the comments

Enjoy!
_________________________________

[Chapter Nine: A Fight to the Death]

_________________________________

"Please don't kill me brother" She said acting as Daggers.

"Por favor diosa!"

In the temple, Xtabay the goddess of illusions entertained, the gods at first she was Bear Kiluha who was kissing the air. Lord Mictlan cackled, as Xtabay then turned into Acat.

"Please Lord Mictlan I beg you"

Hura and Can the gods of storm and wind gasped remembering Acat, and looked at each other hoping they weren't next.

"Isn't she wonderful, General Camazotz?" Mictlan laughed to Zatz's father the god of bats.

Can and Hura forced a laugh before snapping their heads back to see Zatz kick the door open to reveal the four warriors himself and (Y/n).

"Zatz?" Camazotz asked, as Mictlan growled at sight. (Y/n) floated next to Zatz with her eyes glowing red and (color).

While Maya, Chimi, Rico, and Picchu hung their heads acting like they wee captured. The gods growled at them with a smile as well.

Mictlan laughed dryly, "Bravo mija and Zatz, you both have succeeded"

"You finally brought that half breed." Mictlan smiled summoning a table with a long sword in front of it. "I guess now I can give you my blessing, no?"

"Blessing?" (Y/n) whispered to Zatz who slowly hung his head.

"Zatz and (Y/n) did not bring me." Maya said then took out her Eagle claw, "They stand with me"

"We have joined her quest papa" (Y/n) said in a mocking tone, together the five took out their golden talismans and glared at Mictlan. The gods gasped and smirked at one another.

" I send you both to fetch her and you join her?" Mictlan asked

"And I see you've brought mortals from Luna Island, the Jungle lands and the Golden Mountains"

He smiled, "Know this if you stand against me, your kingdoms will pay the price" Mictlan said getting up and walking towards the warriors. 

"Lord Mictlan, God of War" Maya spoke getting onto the table in front of her, and pointed eagle claw to him,

"Murderer of my brothers and my people. I, Princess Maya along with my three friends, challenge you to the battle to the death!" She snarled  

Mictlan laughed not threatened, "Friends?"

He laughed.

"Oh no!" and continued laughing, "You have brought the power of friendship"

He began wheezing then rolled his eyes, "Ay, I am doomed!" he then stopped laughing and stood straight and Camazotz then took out his dagger, looking to Zatz and (Y/n) who nodded to him.