Chapter Two

Jay's POV

I woke up to find Ava putting on her clothes. Either she was in a hurry because she had to go somewhere, or she was just trying to disappear from my life once more. "Goin' somewhere?" I asked sitting up on the bed. She looked at me and and then down to my chest and abs. She was practically mesmerized, although it's nothing special, average at best.

"I uh... I shouldn't have done this, so I'm leaving."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's been how many years since I've seen you, and the night I meet up with you I have sex with you. Not a great impression. It's not something I do, ya know."

"It's really no big deal. I know what you're like and I know you're anything other then a whore. We've just got some chemistry still there for each other. It's no big deal. We used to be together... It would be a big deal if you had a boyfriend... Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Of course not. Either way, what I've done is still wrong. It's what whores do and I'm not like my mum."

"Okay, then we'll do it often with just each other. It wouldn't be whoring around anymore."

"You're so stupid."

I laughed. "No I'm a guy."

"And guy is the definition of stupidity. Goodbye, Jay."

"Where are you going?"

"Where I belong."

"Oh come on. We've just reunited and you're just gonna walk out on me like none of this ever happened."

"It's already embarrassing enough knowing that I slept with someone from a boy band. I don't wanna go about in my neighborhood with everyone knowing you're my... friend or whatever."

"What's so bad about boy bands?"

"I've got a rep to protect. I don't need a bunch of low lives trying to mess with me over you. I'm what they call a toughy 'round where I live and I get tons of respect."

"So we'll stay out of the eyes of the public. Problem solved."

"Sorry, but problem not solved" she said reaching for the door's handle. Quickly, I got up from the bed and ran over to her. She'd already cracked the door open so I quickly pulled it causing it to instantly close again. She took a deep breath from annoyance and removed her hand from the handle.

She dropped her head and began laughing. "It's much smaller when it isn't excited" she said pointing at my mini me. Embarrassed, I went to go pick up my briefs from the floor and put them on. "Don't worry, it's still an impressive size" she added making me feel slightly better.

"So what is it that you want, James?"

"You. I want you."

She giggled. "You should do stand up comedy. I'm out of here." She reached for the handle again, so I rushed to her. I smacked her hand away from it making her yell ouch. "Unnecessary!" said Ava.

"It is necessary. I've missed you so much for so long. Have you ever stopped to wonder why I've been single all this time?"

"You have?" she asked raising her brows in astonishment.

"Yeah, and it was because of you. I want to be with you again. Last night I couldn't help myself, which is why we ended up doing what we did.

You can't deny that you've missed me. You wouldn't have hopped into my bed if you didn't."

She gave a heavy sigh."Unfortunately... you're right. But nothing will happen between us. I'm going to go home and we're going to forget each other."