Chapter 7: What will she lose?

"No, you guys can do whatever you want

"No, you guys can do whatever you want. I already have... someone to accompany me."

---

Fujio already left when Fuyumi woke up. Her brother left a note that he made breakfast for today and that he will go ahead first.

Fuyumi sighed and has no motivation to go to work. Seeing that she will be at a place full of testosterones, and added to that fact is that the person she was annoyed the most will be accompanying her throughout the day.

The girl forced herself to get out of her bed and make preparations in the morning. She muttered curses under her breath as she went out of their apartment.

Not half an hour, she already reached the school. She wore comfortable clothes today. Just a black plaid shirt and high-waist jeans paired with her black combat boots.

As she entered the school, she spotted her brother and his blonde friend named Tsukasa, based on what she recalled.

There is a group of guys across from them and they seemed to be talking. Fuyumi was intrigued by what was happening so she walked toward her brother.

"He's going to fight?" she questioned. Tsukasa glanced in her direction and also the other teenager beside him.

"A woman?!" Jamuo exclaimed. Fuyumi raised a brow questioningly.

"I'm not some kind of rare breed," she told him with a light laugh.

"Fuyumi-san, what are you doing here?" Tsukasa asked the woman.

"Apparently, my job is taking place here," Fuyumi told him and shrugged as she put out her camera.

"Aneki, you'll get a good take!" Fujio told her. The woman smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied nonchalantly as she readied herself to take a picture.

Fujio punched the guy in the middle and Fuyumi snapped her camera. She was smirking proudly at the time as she kept on snapping pictures of her brother.

Fuyumi winced when her brother punched the last guy hard as he introduced himself.

"Starting today, I'll be attending Oya High," Fujio announced. Fuyumi put down her camera and smiled. She saw Tsukasa patting her brother's back.

Fujio turned around and approached his sister with a grin. "Aneki."

"Aneki?" Jamuo asked as he looked at the two.

"She's my older sister," Fujio nodded. "That's Jamuo." He said as he pointed to the guy.

"Ah, nice to meet you," Fuyumi said with a small smile.