Fawk

So I LOVE season four so much and I wanna write abt it so I'm gonna end this here and make a new story (starting right after start court)

I'm sorry if u rlly liked this story but season four went the complete opposite way of this story but I'm the best way possible. I'll start on the new story rn. The new story will also be mostly Lumax (bc I love Lumax and I've seen most of u guys like Lumax) and it'll switch between points of view instead of just being third person 😀 also rlly sorry if u liked where this was going. I also solemnly swear that I won't scrap the other book when season 5 comes out I'm not that mean.

So anyways, let's talk abt season 4. (Spoilers) Looks like Johnathans a pothead now and Nancy and Steve are returning to old flames that were never put out 😏. Also I can't tell if will has a thing for mike or if he just figured out he's gay and is scared to come out. No but he really eyed him up and down like that 🫢. AND THE LUMAX I LOEV IT SO MUCH HBFBFBFDBFBDFIHBVHIUSDF. AND IF I ONLY COUUULLLLDD ID MAKE A DEALLLL WITH GOOOODDDD AND IIIIIDDDDD GETTT HIM TO SWAP OUR PLAAAACCCEEEESSS BEEE RUNNNING UP THAT ROOOOAAAAADD BE RUNNIN UP THAT HIIILLLLL BE RUNNING UP THAT BUIIIIILLLLLLLDDDDIIINNN.

Lucas is all like, "You can talk to me" and max is like "😏😏😏😏" then he's like, "I miss ur laugh" and she's like "😩😩😩😩😩😩"

Im mostly kidding this is how I talk with my friends lmao

🎉 You've finished reading After Starcourt || 𝙇𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🎉