Prologue

Y/n POV:

I have just finished training with my polearm and vision with miss Shenhe at mount Hulao and I was still very much wide awake, I was staying at Qince village. So as a normal and bored person I took a stroll around Qince village.

I walked around until I found a waterfall with an entrance. Being the curious person I am, I went in there with no hesitation.

'What is this place........?"

When I entered I looked around trying to know what cave I am in. It looked like a cave that haven't been touched in a long time.

There also was a sleeping ruin guard, it'll be better is I don't disturb their sleep....

I kept looking around and found what looks to be a large gate. But it wasn't closed, seems like someone has been here and unlocked it.

I entered the cave. There's a a large circle thingy and near it was a very pretty looking mirror.

I picked it up with many different thoughts going around my mind.

'What is this? It looks so pretty...... I should go ask Mr Zhongli about this item.

As Y/N makes her way to the wangsheng funeral parlor a lot of kids from Qince village asks her about when her next opera there will be.

Once she came to the funeral parlor she was met by a surprise. It was one of Hu tao's pranks.

Y/N:hello miss Hu tao. I've came here to meet with Mr Zhongli about this mirror I found while taking a stroll in Qince village. Can you please tell me where he is?

Hu tao: oh, that old man? He's at wangsheng inn, he said that he was gonna talk to an old friend. I'm pretty sure that he'll be back in a few minutes, would you like some tea while waiting?

Y/n:I accept your offer of tea. I brought some biscuits to go along with the tea.

The two teenage girls drank their tea while chatting about how Xingqiu and Chongyun are totally dating in secret and new coupons for coffins. Oh they were also talking about how Y/n found the mirror.

Zhongli then came and Y/N gave the mirror to him so that he could investigate it. At first he was confused by how she found it, then she told him everything that has happened from how bored she was to how the cave looked.

Hu tao: so what trying to telling me that you found this while walking around Qince village? And in a cave where there was a sleeping ruin guard?

She said as she takes another sip of her tea, they have been there for more than 3 hours due to not a single information on the mirror.

Y/N: yeah, it was just laying there in the cave, so I bought it here cause I thought Mr Zhongli would know about it. But it seems like he also has no clue about it.

Y/N said as she points at the confused male staring at the mirror as if its from outer space and he looked like he was defeated by an odd looking mirror

Zhongli: Hmm.... I don't have any information about this mirror nor does it appear in any books, so I suggest you take it with you until we know what to do with it.

And with that she leaves with the mirror.

Y/N: finally back at Qince village. Just what should I do with this weird mirror? Maybe I should give it to lady Ningguang for research on its origins......... Or I could put it back......

With the traveler

Paimon: I heard from Mr Zhongli and Hu tao that Y/N found a weird looking mirror, maybe we should check it out.

Traveler: Sure but after I help Yae with these annoying treasure hoarders.

Yae Miko had asked the traveler to help clear out some treasure hoarder and fatui camps for safety reasons. At least that's what she said.

Little did they know that they were not going to see Y/N for a long time. At least they will also experience what she is gonna be going through.

Back with Y/N.

I changed and was getting ready to go to bed and I did so yet something feels very...... Wrong..... As if I did something terribly bad..... The type of feeling that I've just killed innocent people that never did anything wrong.

I fell asleep in 25 minutes then the mirror started to glow......

'𝘼𝙝𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙....'

'𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡.....'

Was the last thing I heard until I drifted off to sleep, unknowingly that there are skeleton horses right outside the place I that I am currently staying at.

TBC........