The Chandelier

When I woke up I first saw my alarm clock. After getting ready for the day I had to go to someone called Devius Clewel for my uniform. As I was about to leave my Dormhead stopped me and said:

Vill: We should start practicing, so we can defeat Neige. Now now miss y/n let's go.

With that he dragged me to a room to start practising for something, although I didn't know what it was.

Paimon: 'why is he making you train at 4 in the morning, it feels so tiring.'

Traveller: 'Paimon... You don't even walk, you float.'

Paimon: 'floating is very tiring you know!'

Traveller: 'yea, sure.'

Paimon: 'hmp'
Vill: So I heard that you do Chinese opera, can you please demonstrate it to me.

'how did he know that!?'

Yunjin: Of course.

Vill: Wonderful, now since you can already sing we just need to practise the dance.

I nodded.

While practising Paimon and the traveller were fighting about something but I didn't bother to listen to them.

After an hour passed he had to go to class, I totally forgot about the uniform.

I ran as fast as I could anyone who was present in the area would have just seen a blur of purple and a little bit of blue.

When I reached profesor Crewel's class no one was there.

Crewel: Your late.

Yunjin: sorry... I had a bit of trouble getting around.

I lied, it wasn't that I wanted to... it was because of Paimon she said "make up a lie, before he scold you!"

So I did I feel terrible rn.

Crewel: alright, I have to get your measurements in order to know your size.

Later

Paimon: 'Paimon is bored out of Paimon' s head! Do you even know where the cafeteria is?'

Traveller:' of course n/n doesn't know they don't have a map of the school, plus this place is huge.'

Yunjin:' should I ask for directions?'

Paimon:' Yeah you should, after that you can look around the school because you don't have any classes today due to no uniform.'

Traveller:' I agree with Paimon.'

I went up to the closest person near me and asked:

Yunjin: do you know where the cafeteria is?

???: ah... Yes please follow me.

I recognise that voice it belongs to Yuu.

Yunjin: Lead the way.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria I noticed a lot of people, and saw my Dormhead telling me to sit with them.

Vill: can you believe that the magicshift tournament is going to be in a few weeks!

Paimon:' What a magicshift?'

Traveller:' I'm as clueless as you.'

Paimon:' so that means you also don't know?'

Yunjin:' yes, yes it does paimon.'

Rook: I cannot believe it Roi de poison

Vill:that's gonna be a long day...

They continue to talk, but I wasn't interested so I talked to Paimon and the traveller about how everyone is doing.

As the bell rang everyone left except me because my uniform was still in the making.

I walked out of the cafeteria when suddenly...

???:LOOK OUT!

I looked up and saw a chandelier about to fall on me, without a second to spare I ran as fast as a genshin character could.

*CRASH*

TBC

author note:
I probably can't upload next week so I'll try to upload as much as I can until next week.

Should the traveller be male or female please let me know.