red-rose tyrant

(Is no-one gonna talk about how pretty female Riddle is? And yes I'm doing it all in one chapter.)

Yuu POV:
'How am I here? didn't I accidentally slept in the woods?'

"Hey! Human! Let's get going!"

"Right right." Today was the day that I started school here at Night Raven College. The headmaster allowed me in because he said I could make the student's bonds with each other more stronger or something.

Y/N POV:
"Hello Dame de l'opéra, you should get ready before Vil gets angry."

(And yes I did Google that.)

"I understand, can you please leave."

"Right." When Rook finally left I changed into my uniform. Until I noticed a little note on my desk, took me a few seconds until I remembered that the unbirthday party was in 2 days.

'What should I wear? Maybe the dress or maybe that cute shirt?'

'Hey girly, whatcha doing?'

'Childe! Can't you see that she's too deep in thought?! There's a party that she got invited into and she doesn't know what to wear! This is a huge crisis! But not as big as the missing adeptus temptation.'

'Why am I not surprised..... Paimon you should really not think about that, I can just make another one.'

'I know but that one was from Xiangling! It was a gift!'

'Leave it to Paimon to have a whole fight about food. Just ask Xiangling for another one.'

'Yeah Paimon you should do what Childe just said. We're getting off topic here, who invited Y/N to a party that's not even in her dorm?'

'i don't know, a friend?'

'most likely, yes.'

'Can you guys be quite? I'm thinking of what I should wear here!'

'I apologize on the behalf of Paimon and Childe.'

'Thank you, Aether.'

'Your welcome. If Paimon and Childe are being annoying just ask me to help.'

'I'll keep that in mind.'

'Hey! Paimon is not annoying!'

'nor am I!'

'says the ginger that almost drowned Liyue! And Paimon, you would probably kill for food.'

'ouch! That hurts buddy!'

'truth hurts right?'

'The truth hurts like getting one suited by Pyro Hypothesis!'

'That sounds like you have had experience.'

'Y/N is lucky to be able to create a shield for a few seconds! She could just continue to make shields like there's no tomorrow!'

'You do realised that my skill has a cool down, right?'

'Oh yeah.......'

'Wow you just realised.' Aether said as he showed an unamused face towards Paimon clearly showing that he is tired of this.

'Girly you do know that your class is going to start in a few minutes.'

'Ahhhh! I lost track of time! How much minutes until it starts?'

'Like about 10-32 minutes until it starts.'

'Y/N you should get a move on!'

At this time Y/N could be found running for her life as if she's running away from Signora's tornadoes. The people that were just talking to each other in the hall would see a blur of purple and some other colours. By the time she arrives at class she looks like she just ran a marathon. She was panting like it's the end of the world.