Twisted Wonderland?!

Edited: 31/08/2022

word count: 1044

Y/n pov:
I woke up in a coffin, not knowing what happened I assumed that Hu Tao put me in here. Than suddenly I heard a boy talking and making a fuss, so I kicked the coffin door off and saw a male somewhat fighting with what seems to be a raccoon thing. They suddenly ran out of the room, and people wearing weird cloaks came into the room and said:

"Where the heck did they go?" and "does it look like I know?" but I didn't pay any attention at all, the only thing that was going through my mind is: 'Who designed their clothes? I would like to have a collab with them!'

Finally getting my head out of the clouds, I realized that I'm lost and that I'm hosting a talent show on Friday!

'I need to get out of here...'

I tried leaving by quietly sneaking away but failed because I made a small 'hmph!' when I saw a cockroach getting close to me. I mean, who wouldn't?

Riddle POV:

I heard a small and quite yelp and looked around to see another new student that has gotten lost, I'm starting to think that the magic mirror is broken... It didn't take long for me to realize that the new student still hasn't gotten chosen for a dorm and that there's a racoon chasing another student. I didn't sign up for this......

"Oh umm...... Sorry for the trouble, I'm Riddle Rosehearts you've must've gotten lost. Please, follow me to the ceremony." I said to the oddly feminine student who just looked back at me with curious and bored eyes that just screamed 'who tf are you, and who made you're cloak' maybe the second one was wrong, but I'm sure that she doesn't know who I am.

The rest of the dormheads looked at us and quickly understood the mess and agreed to go back to the room of mirrors.

Y/n POV:

'where am I and who are these people I just wanna go back home, and this might be a possible kidnapping!' I looked to the direction of the redhead who wanted me to follow him only to see him already looking at me, when he realized I saw him looking at me he turned into 30 shades of red before looking away.

I continued to follow the redhead to a room full of mirrors, and the people from before was also there. In the middle in the middle was the same mirror I found back at liyue harbour..... Liyue.... I miss home...

???: Where did the headmaster go anyways?

???: abandoning his post...

???: Did he get a stomach ache or something? Maybe he's in the washroom doing number 2.

'... No.... Just no...' I mentally deadpanned at him.

???: Not at all!

???: Speaking about the oversized crow....

"A student was missing so I went to find him, now you two are the only people that didn't get selected go on stand in front of the dark mirror."

Y/n: You can go first, I can wait.

He nodded and walked up to a random mirror then a face suddenly appeared. 'You have ghost problems here?'

Mirror: State thy name...

'OH MY ARCHONS, IT TALKS! I wonder if it can sing too...'

Yuu: Uhmm... My name is Yuu....

Mirror: Why thy soul is... I do not know...

Then a person with a bird mask which I assume is the headmaster said:

Headmaster: What do you mean by you don't know?!

Mirror: I sense not a spark of magic from him no sound, no shape, no colour therefore he is not suited for any dorm.

People started to whisper about him being a normal human and some were talking about how this happened, but we all know that the mirror is just getting old. I heard the headmaster say:

Headmaster: How did this happen not in a 100 years was there a person not suited for any Dorm... So how did...

'Yep, the mirror is just old..."

I noticed that he was holding the raccoon I saw earlier in a lash, it was trying to get out of the lash in the headmaster's grasp. It took a couple of tries until he managed to get out.

'Good for him I guess...'

Raccoon thing: ME! Give me his spot! Unlike that stupid human I can actually use magic, I'll give you a demonstration! Nyyaah!

It was breathing out fire. I panicked then heard someone say:

???:Everybody get down!

It was the redhead from earlier, I noticed someone was about to get hit so I used my vision to help him.

"AND STEP, LIGHTS OUT!"

I created a shield after a few seconds it broke, the male that I saved thanked me an told me that his name is Kalim. He took out a pen and created rain so that the fire went out.

The raccoon was then apprehended and got kicked out of the school grounds. 

'But I wanted to preform with it.... Maybe in the future.'

Headmaster: Sorry about that, now you there, it's your turn

snapping out of my thoughts, I went in front of the mirror.

Mirror: State thy name.

Y/n: I am Y/n, director of the renowned Yun-han opera troupe.

Mirror: Thy soul is new to me...

Headmaster: come again?

Mirror: I sense a huge amount of celestial energy within the young maiden, I can't decide seem to decide on what dorm to place her in.

Whispers spread across the room such as:
They are a girl!? And what does the mirror mean by celestial energy?!

I took the hood off and revealed my appearance of long H/c hair and glowing E/c eyes.

It didn't take long until almost everyone in the room turned into a light shade of red.

I then heard the people from before argue on where I should go. But the mirror came back and said that I belong in Pomefiore due to me being the director of an opera troupe and stuff.

The head master tried to argue but to his most displeasure there was no avail.

I went over to where they told me to go and I stood behind a very feminine looking boy with gorgeous lavender hair.

After a while we went to the Pomefiore dorm, I was shocked to see a that the dorm was actually a huge castle! But it wasn't as big as the jade chamber from back home.

when we reached the castle one of the males from before went up and said...

Tbc