The Dragon of nrc

I decided to make the traveller Aether for more love interests.

Yunjin:hmmmm.........

Paimon:Hey whatcha thinking about?

Childe:You have been sitting there looking down and saying "hmmm" for the past 2 hours.

Aether:You should stop that, it's very unhealthy!

Yunjin:I guess I should stop....... But...... I feel like someone was watching me.........

Paimon:Maybe it was that Rook guy, you know the stalker!

Yunjin:No... It couldn't have been him..... I was asleep when I heard a voice that sounds feminine.... while he was with the dorm leader... Plus I felt that the person watching me had a lot of power within them....

Aether:strong power feminine...... Maybe it could have been Ganyu?

Childe:Nah I was bothering her to have a fight.

Paimon:Okay that sounds legit.

Aether:So it couldn't have been Zhongli, me, Childe, Paimon, and Ganyu so who.......

Yunjin:How about we discuss this topic tomorrow with Mr.Zhongli and Ganyu. I need to go to school tomorrow.

Aether:..... Alright... Stay safe, Y/n!

Yunjin:I will!

Yunjin:'hm.... It's boring..... I'll just take a short walk. I'm pretty sure that there's an abandoned building in the school. A perfect place to get away from paimon's talking about food. I think that I got used to walking in scary places thanks to Hutao. Ah memories of Liyue... Great now I'm getting memories of Hutao scaring me.'

'this should be the way to the abandoned building.'

'Whoa it looks like wuwang hill. But with a house in the middle.'

Should I go to the woods? Or should I stay near the house? Fuck it I'm going to go to the woods cause I need inspiration! And totally not going there because I heard weird noises from the house!

As I was wondering around the woods I suddenly heard a deep voice from one of the tree's behind me.

???:Is someone there?

Yunjin:Umm..... Yes, may I see who you are? 'that headmaster is a liar! He said that there wasn't anyone here! Guess lady Ningguang was right..... Never trust a bird that can speak....'

???:No.... You'll probably think I'm scary........

Yunjin:I won't. I promise!'Why would I think he's scary? I once fought 4 ruin guard with the Traveller. It was a nightmare... Trust me... But worth it.

???:I guess I'll show you...

As the mysterious figure came out of the shadows it revealed a tall man with horns black hair and hair that reaches his uniform.

I stared in curiosity. 'Who was he? Is he an adepti? Is he related to Ganyu? Where does he come from? What's his makeup routine? He reminds me of one of the seven status is he a decendent of one of them? How tall is he? What's his name?'

After a few seconds of thinking I accidentally muttered "Pretty...." why?! Why in the name of the seven archons did I say that?!

???:Am I?

'Ugh. Why did I say that!'

Yunjin:Yes you are very pretty and your horns remind me of Ganyu's but you look like Me Zhongli!