Meeting Once Again

(If you are wondering they will be called y/n but while in text it will say yunjin because it is your idol/singer name.)

*heavy breathing*

Paimon:'WHAT WAS THAT?!'

Traveller:'I thought that it would fall on you.'

???: If the headmaster finds out...

Headmaster:If I find out what? That you almost killed the first female student, and broke the chandelier!

???:'Are you ok comerade?'

That voice.....

Paimon:'CHILDE!'

Traveller:'What are you doing here?'

Childe:'well the tsaritsa wanted information about this universe so she sent me.'

The headmaster continues to scold those student a watch suddenly started glowing.

Headmaster:Oh my, there's new students at this time!

He pressed a button that had a sign it says' emergency Dormleader meeting'

Not thinking much of it I walked away like nothing happened continuing my walk around the school grounds.
Untill I bump into my Dormleader,Vill.

Vill: ah miss y/n can you help deliver this to Rook, there is a emergency Dormleader meeting.

Yunjin: of course Dormhead.

After 10 minutes of walking around trying to find Rook, I witnessed him up a tree stalking someone.

Childe:'is everyone in this universe weird, like him. Stalker.'

Paimon:'but aren't you a stalker yourself. You have info on everyone!'

Traveller:'yeah, it's kinda scary.'

Childe:'HEY! That's different!'

Traveller:'yea yea.'

Paimon:' now you're making excuses.'

Yunjin:' what should I do?'

Paimon:'kick him where it hurts and say "STALKER".'

Traveller:Don't do that.'

Paimon:'its a good idea.'

Yunjin:'not really.'

Childe:'what girly said.'

Traveller:'how about just say "Vill wanted to give you this so he sent me"

Yunjin:'that's actually a good idea.'

Childe:'well it's better than paimon's.'

Paimon:'HEY!'

Yunjin:'okay I'll do that,thanks for the advice.'

Childe:'sending prayers just in case.'

Paimon:'have some faith in her.'

And I did just that, he thanked me and continued to stalk a short boy with pink strips and another boy with silver hair.

Paimon:'lets just ignore that. I wanna meet the new students!'

Yunjin:'*sigh* let's go, before I change my mind.'

Paimon:' YAY!'

After arriving at 'the weird mirror room' as Paimon calls it. I had to wear a cloak, cannot say it fits my style.

Traveller:'I think it kinda suits you

Traveller:'I think it kinda suits you.'

"Stat thy name."

"umm... My name is... Ganyu"

Upon hearing those words I was more shocked than when Barbara found out that Venti was Barbados. And that was 6 months ago.

"Hmm... The shape of thy soul is......"
*cue intense music* "Heartslabyul."

Quickly walking to the redhead from before she noticed me and came up to me then saying:

Ganyu: Y/N! Your safe! But where are we?

Yunjin: we're at a magic school in another universe.

Ganyu: WHAT!?!

Yunjin: shhhhhh. Don't make such a loud noise.

Ganyu: oh right so so sorry.

Yunjin:it's fine.

"Stat thy name"

"my name is Morax but I tend to go by Zhongli.

Oh right did I tell you that Morax revealed his true identity. So yeah everyone was in massive shock.

"Forgive me for the wait, but I think that the God of contracts would like to go to diasomnia."

A shit-

Wispers started about 'something something god' yeah never paid attention, due to childe wanting to fight him.

Childe:'*somethig about fighting Zhongli*'

Paimon:' Childe can you please shut up, your giving Paimon a headache.'

Im starting to realise how did they come here? Oh well, I'll ask them later.

Headmaster: Quite!

The whispering stopped Zhongli went to talk to ganyu she said that I was here so he came to me and said:

Zhongli: hello, how have you been? And I know that Childe can hear me so Childe I don't want to fight you.

Childe: 'Aw man...'

Paimon:'wait how did he know about it?'

Traveller:'I may or may not of have told him and the other archons about it.'

Zhongli: see you around.

With that he left so did the others ending the ceremony. Wait....

Childe:'hey girly I feel like someone is watching us...'

Traveller:'over there!'

I turned to see none other than NRC's stalker Rook. Who else.

Paimon:'im starting to get scared did he see everething?'

Quickly leaving the scene I went to my Dorm, Pomefiore and entered my room. Drifting off to sleep I woke up to paimon the traveller and Childe.

Childe: your finally up girly, let's fight!

Yunjin: No, I'm not doing that.

Childe:finee..... But can you please help me train to defeat the traveller, please!

Yunjin: *sigh* fine...

It seem like I can't get away from training.

Meanwhile in Tayvat:

Venti: Ei! Huge problem, I can't find morax  anywhere!

Ei: WHAT!? Call the other archons!

Venti: On it!

Venti is in his archon form and is currently flying around Tayvat.

Venti:  Archon meeting, get to liyue now bitches! Morax is fucking missing!

WHAT?!

Little did he know everyone in Tayvat heard.

Tbc....