Meeting Of Two Dragons

Send help- the exams are gonna be the death of me 😭.

Malleus POV

'Not knowing who I am and befriending me....'

"That girl is such a wonder...."

"Who's such a wonder?"

Suprised by the sudden voice I look behind me and saw Lilia upside down smiling at me with Silver and Sebek behind him.

"MASTER LILIA, YOU SHOULD NOT PRESSURE WAKA-SAMA LIKE THAT!"

"I agree.... Father you shouldn't have pressured him like that..."

"No... It's fine really."

"AS YOU SAY WAKA-SAMA!"

"So are you gonna answer my question or are you gonna keep it to yourself?"

"I guess I'll tell you.... So I was taking my nightly stroll around the woods near the abandoned building in the school, and I ran into the girl from Pomefiore and she didn't know who I was plus I didn't sense any lies from her and we ended up talking with each other. It's a first for me meeting with a human that doesn't know me.... She said I looked like Zhongli, do I?"

"Oh my? What's this? Is our little Malleus starting to make friends now? But anyways, you do look like Zhongli and a little bit of Ganyu. Can we meet her?"

"THE AUDACITY TO NOT KNOW WHO YOUNG MASTER IS! I WOULD LIKE TO MEET HER."

"*Snore* Oh uh..... I guess it'll be weird seeing Malleus hanging out with others than us at Diasomnia."

"She did say that she'll be there at Friday after school and was bringing a few friends.... I just hope they aren't afraid of me..."

"There there, I'm sure they'll like you."

"I hope so..."

Time skip to Friday cause idk what to write.

Y/N POV:

"Hey guys!"

I energetically said as I was running towards the group of people that were there, the group of people contains Ganyu, Zhongli, that boy from the ceremony and...... Xiao?!

"Hello Miss Y/N."

"Hi Y/N!"

"Xiao?! Your here!? Aren't you supposed to be back in Liyue?"

"Well I was. But instead I got draged into a mirror and ended up being here."

"And hello who are you?"

"Oh I'm Yuu."

Said the new yet familiar voice.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N. What were you guys talking about?"

"We were just simply waiting for you to come."

"Yes. And we bumped into Yuu here who just happens to live in that abandoned building where we are going to."

"Anyways, why do you wanna go to ramshackle?"

"Oh it's because I wanted to meet up with a friend that I think Zhongli and Ganyu will get along brilliantly."

"Oh is that so? Well I hope we can be great friends."

"We should go now. Don't wanna be late do we now?"

"Yeah she's right, let's go!"

And with that we left to go to ramshackle. Not long after that we reached the once abandoned building now a place to stay in.