Prt 2 - The Random Edition With No Main Focus

EDIT: Well, this edition has no main fandom ... but enjoy anyway.

This is another phase I dont have a lot of fondness for ... I wrote this when I was in the seventh grade, and well, you can tell I was going through my fangirling phase. I'll edit this later. Maybe. Everything LotR related below is a Mary Sue regardless of what I've written.

___________________________________________________________

1) Typically Atypical

By: Ms Elaura

Girl falls into Middle Earth and ends up in Rivendell. NOT A MARY SUE. (For those of you who don't know what the heck a Mary Sue is; it's someone who's perfect and has a perfect life, no drama or angst or suspense... BORING.) Legolas love story, Lord of the Rings fanfic. Really funny.

Incomplete. Found on: www.fanfiction.net. Or on the FanFiction app.

2) The Prophecy

By: aoi dragon

Lord of the Rings fanfic. Boro-mance ( Boromir Love Story), a girl falls into Middle Earth and there is a prophecy saying that she must save a son of Gondor. That would be either Aragorn OR Boromir. Contains loads of funny HP references, including Grima Wormtongue's and Snape's love child!! SHE'S A MARY SUE! But its better than other Mary sue fics cause its totally hilarious and she knows shes a Mary Sue!!

Found on: www.fanfiction.net. Or app

3) Detour to Destiny

By: Taurnlaide and Tarien

Lord of the Rings fanfic. The fellowship of the ring falls into OUR world. They find themselves in the house of a girl named Shelly. Totally funny and unexpected. Includes hobbits singing Britney Spears and watching PotC (Pirates of the Caribbean), and it's a Frodo love story with a Legolas love story. No, they don't go out with each other. *shudder.* Includes water fights and Aragorn playing video games! Hilarious story, full of emotional stuff.

Complete and theres a sequel called: Straying into a dream. Found on www.fanfiction.net, or the app.

4) Wonderful Whimsical Wolfstar One Shots

By: potterlupinblack

For people who ship Sirius and Remus together. Found on wattpad. Still adding new one shots!

5) Harry Potter One-Shots of Romance

By: potterlupinblack

Canon pairings, like Remus and Tonks, Harry and Ginny...etc. Really sweet.

6) Harry Potter vs Twilight!

By: Dark_Chickie

I AM NOT HATING ON TWILIGHT, I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION. A buch of reasons HP is better than Twilight. Funny stuff.

_____________________________

That's all for now. Pls give them a go!