Prt 3 - The Sirius Edition

EDIT: Ugh I remember this phase ... with not a lot of fondness. Anyway, yeah. These actually feature semi-marysues, beware. I don't feel like deleting this, so have fun reading, I guess.

Again, I don't own anything (except these two summaries, because I wrote them myself), it all belongs to the authors ...

__________________________

1. You Can't Handle Me (A Sirius Black Love Story)

BY: Midnigtowl

Waverly Trinket and her brother West are moving from America to attend Hogwarts after recently being orphaned. Unaware of their powers, they go to school. What Waverly doesn't expect is to have to hand her brother over to the Order Members because they can offer him better security. She doesn't expect to find herself in a less-than-friendly fight with Death Eaters, find that her brother has been kidnapped, or pour her heart out to a big black dog.

But most of all, she certainly did not expect to fall in love.

But love is dangerous. And some people just can't handle it.

2. Finding the way

BY: Midnightowl

Sequel to 'You can't handle me.'

Ain't gunna give you a detailed explanation 'cause it's gunna ruin the first one.

Just what happens after Siri gets chucked into Azkaban. Follow Pheonix and Leo on their adventure with Harry.

Who are Pheonix and Leo? Read the first one to find out.

EDIT: I never actually finished this ... I think there's a third book or something out there, too, so yeah ...