Prt 7 - The Frostiron Edition

Most of you have probably realized that this is going to be a marvel edition; more specifically a tony/loki fic rec page. Every story here is on ao3 (remember that website where you got all your wonderful snk fanfiction?), but I'll put the URL in the description anyway.

WARNINGS: There's smut. A lot of it.

Also, major spoilers if you haven't seem Thor/Thor 2 or The Avengers.

Again, most summaries taken out of the stories. I don't own anything story-wise.

__________________________

1) The Affairs of Wizards

By: plumadesatada

Description: Wizards AU. Imagine a world where people born with the ability to manipulate magic are forced to choose between being second-class citizens and working for the government in what amounts to modern slavery.

Tony Stark, playboy billionaire genius, is the CEO of the world's number one manufacturer of Anti-Psionic technology, like his father before him, and his grandfather before that.

Loki Olson, a warlock raised by the staunchest supporter of anti-magic regulation, dreams of a better future where he no longer is a fugitive hunted by the government, and works to make it happen.

Then their paths collide.

This is a story of change, personal growth, friendship, love, and, most important of all, hope.

This is the story of a revolution.

Website: www.archiveofourown.org

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/965402/chapters/1893722

2) Bend Around the Wind

By: Scyllaya

Description: A few months after the battle of New York the God Loki appears back on Stark Tower under chaotic circumstances. This time however he is on the run. Tony Stark gets caught up in the crossfire and is taken along with the Aesir. Can the two of them ever make truce in order to get away? And even if they do, how does one escape from such a dark corner of the universe, when they are so very far away from the Nine Realms, that not even Loki knows the way back home. But first, they need to survive.

Hands down the best FI I've read. With an A+ plot and in-role characters, it's obvious why this is one of the best-loved fics in the fandom. Full of adventure, mystery and well-timed humor, its bound to keep you on your toes (or up until two am) and laughing. It's very long (100 chapters and complete) but incredibly worth it. If you don't read any of the stuff here at least give this one a go.

Website: www.archiveofourown.org

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/550896/chapters/981409?view_adult=true

3) Off the Record

By: goddamnhell

Description: It started with a message, a late-night visit, and a God of Mischief in Tony's bed. A story of trust, trickery, unwilling aid and inevitable attraction.

Visit all the other frostiron rec pages you want; this'll always be one of the fics up there. Another fandom favorite. Anything by hella is, well, hella, as you'll soon see.

Website: www.archiveofourown.org

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/315889/chapters/507386

4) Winterheart

By: goddamnhella

Description: Beauty and the Beast twist (based off the fairytale but it doesn't really follow the plot of BatB at all). For his crimes, Loki's punishment began in a lonely and endless winter. For Tony's sacrifice, his imprisonment began with a rescue.