1. Aurora- smell of love

afternoon, 1pm

Yara's Pov: 

when your brain is blank with no thoughts to write, where you can see is void, all dark, yes, I was going through that, I wanted to write something for the school magazine, I was never keen to write stories for the world, though am a person who loves writing, but I preferred to keep it with myself, but now as my brain was trying hard to think of a story to start with, a scene, a place, more of a person, a character to portrait, I kept scribbling for a good start but my brain just stopped working,

I was thinking to take a break and start it again sometime later, I went and made a cup of coffee for myself, while seeing the sun set, that colored the skies with pink and purple hues, I smiled and sat near the window, as the breeze started to cool me down, I took a deep breath and took a sip of my coffee, my mind that became calm and silent as I had an image of a boy, standing near the seashore, laughing, the laugh that could heal everything, the gaze, those sparkling eyes was the only thing I could stare at, as this popped up I didn't want to miss it, so I ran to my table and jotted it down to start writing, though I had no interest to write a story but this character I had in my mind made me curious to sit down and write...
as I started sketching him and adding more details to him, describing everything that I had on my mind, but it was hard for me to give details to his face, I wanted this character to be perfect but I wasn't satisfied with it, after hours of trying I gave up and thought to come back to this later, I got up, saw the rough sketch again, I took a deep breath, I said "I'll come back to you, who are you?" I had a causal meeting with my friends in the evening so I was getting ready for it, as I left the rough sketch without much details there on my desk.

End of Pov.

No one's Pov:

that time she didn't know this rough sketch of some random guy could just change her life for better even for the best..

[next chapter will be updated soon, please interact about how you feel about this plot, this is my first time writing a fiction I hope you like it and stick with me till the end until then see ya <3 ]