7. Desire- falling for her?

Dani's Pov.

Though I feel bad for ruining her sleep, I was happy to see her, it's always so fun to be around her, she is loudest in our group, and always makes us laugh, "so did you see him again" I teased. Later when she said everything, I realized I not only ruined her sleep but also the dream she was having with him, I felt sad that she couldn't complete the dream, but soon we got excited for the hangout we had with our group since it was a holiday from our school, a break we all deserved.

End of Pov.

Time skip

At evening 6pm

No one's Pov:

They all sat in the park, the view being so beautiful, just happy being present in the moment, cool breeze and the smell of the nature, wet soil and pleasant flowers, a bliss to the eyes, birds chirping as the sun starts to set adding a romantic colour to the skies.

Yara's Pov:

Guys so...I had this dream, I gave every tiny detail about the dream, I was so happy to share them, they hyped me up a lot too, that made me more excited to share. Tate was silent, which is so not 'him', I noticed his silence, after I completed sharing every detail my dream, I asked what's wrong but he ended the conversation short by saying," nothing, just lost in your dreams", I could see he was lying, I didn't think much about this, and soon got distracted when Kaira went crazy and hugged me tight "oh so he really held your hands, you felt his touch, his warmth right?" she was more excited when this all happened in my dream, they all caught be blushing, when I heard those words from Kaira, I don't know the reason but it made me happy, they made me happy and as I always say they make my heart feel light.

End of Pov.

Tate's Pov:

Why, why do I feel like Yara's dream boy is somewhere here, somewhere close to her, watching her from afar, waiting for the right moment to show up, as these thoughts were killing me, I distracted myself by looking at the lake, the rills, the small bushes surrounding the shallow water, and white swam swimming on the brim of the lake, yeah am so poetic I thought to myself and let out a chuckle, when Kaira came and sat beside me, my heart felt light, though she was just a good friend to me and nothing more than that, today I felt something different, I felt safe around her, my mind was eating me up but the moment she came and sat near me my heart felt at ease, like an escape, but I let that thought sink in and started talking to her normally , but deep inside, secretly she healed me, made me question, 'is she the one?'

End of Pov.

Jungkook's Pov:

As I see her munch on her sandwich, her hair swiftly brushing her face due to the soft winds, her smile while she is talking to her friends, the voice that is my medicine, my cure, her body language being so loud and bold, those pretty eyes where I see love and warmth, her soft cheeks which are so evident from afar, I stand behind her secretly admiring the absolute beauty in front of me, the immense love I have for her, the fear of losing her, the fear of never talking to her, but this was soon disappeared when my thoughts astray, "Can I come and talk to you, do you know me, will you hear me out, do you know who I'm" as these words reoccurred in my mind, my heart yearning just to reach out to her and hold her, I was happy looking at her from afar, the moonlight that glows for me, 'will you wait for me till I reach you' I ask, hoping she could hear me 'The yearning will end soon, moonlight' I said admiring her from the behind.

End of Pov.

Yara's Pov:

While I was enjoying my sandwiches, I heard someone say 'the yearning will end soon, moonlight' I got startled, my heart raced because it was Jungkook's. I searched and looked around to see if he's near me, but he wasn't. I told Kaira and Dani about this, but they didn't have an answer and told me to calm down, as I drank water and sat down with a sigh , my heart still fighting that I heard him say these lines, my mind bringing all the glimpses of the moments I shared with him, my heart that wants to keep looking for him, "Jungkook how long will you make me wait, when will it end, my dream boy" I thought.

End of Pov.

Will the yearning end soon, will Yara's dream boy show himself to her, will Yara meet her moon in reality, when will it manifest, will it be anytime soon...?

[I'm excited to share the next chapter, it's something different, I hope you're equally excited too, next chapter will be posted on Wednesday, please let me know your thoughts, it cheers me up, until then see ya <3 ]