2. Idyllic- a happy place

Yara's Pov:

evening 6pm,

Me and my friends met in the park, it was so peaceful for being there after a long tiring day we spent in school, wide smiles and laughs everywhere, water flowing through the rills, a music to everyone's ears. Everything was perfect until my mind took me to that portrait again, that rough sketch, I suddenly zoned out and started thinking hard to make an image of him, image of his eyes, his nose and that smile, I kept thinking "who are you?" but my conscience screamed loud, took me out from there thinking by myself, it's just a character to my story and nothing else, still indulging in the thoughts about that guy.

I got distracted from the pull Tate gave me, my best friend in fact my biggest support in everything, he always stood by me whenever I needed him during my bad and good times. Tate asked me if I was okay, he gets so worried easily, an angel indeed, I cut him off shortly saying that am okay just, that I was lost in thought for a character for my book, I was still in shock how did he left me there, he keeps asking me till he really feels am okay..

 Tate hugged me and we all started to eat our lunch that we prepared at home. Though everything felt normal to me, I still wanted to know who that boy was and why is he not leaving my mind, just a character to my book which am least interested or bothered about, but why is it dragging me to him so much? That it's impossible for me to take him out of my mind, as thoughts kept coming and making me wonder.

 I try to ignore it and spent time with my close circle, Tate, Kaira and Dani. We all are in same school, The people who make me happy and who always been there for me, who made my school and everything so fun and peaceful, there are so many good memories and everything feels okay whenever I talk to them or their presence itself that makes my heart feel light. As we all spent time at the park, I couldn't wait to reach home and go back to that sketch I was least interested in...

end of Pov.

[ I was very excited so I shared chapter 2 today itself I'll soon update the next chapter probably tomorrow, I hope you liked what you read so far until then take care see ya <3 ]